Arbor Landing at Compass Pointe
Offers Assisted Living and Independent Living
Costs for Arbor Landing at Compass Pointe
Services and Amenities of Arbor Landing at Compass Pointe
- Entry Fee
- Assisted Living Starting At: $3495/month
- Independent Living Starting At: $3495/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Resident Capacity: 200
- Respite Care
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only
- State Licenses: Pending
About Arbor Landing at Compass Pointe
Arbor Landing at Compass Pointe pairs an exceptional resort lifestyle with a world-class senior living experience. Here, you’ll find the active, independent lifestyle your aging loved one desires with access to the care and support he or she may one day need, in a setting that’s as beautiful as it is welcoming.Services and Amenities
- Studio, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom apartments with available convenient kitchenettes, gracious tiled bathrooms, walk-in closets, and individually-controlled heat and air.
- Wireless emergency response systems to summon assistance with the touch of a button.
- Three restaurant-style meals served daily in our elegant and inviting grand dining room.
- Diverse daily social activities planned by a full-time social director, including wellness programs, card clubs, and outings to area attractions, restaurants, and community events.
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services.
- In-house maintenance services
- Utilities (electricity, water, WiFi) are included at no additional charge.
Sure, our community is beautiful, but its designed to keep your loved one healthy and well, not to look nice on a brochure. We don’t have pools and tennis courts. That’s just not who we are — because that’s not what your loved one wants or needs. After all, if your mom or dad were well enough to swim laps, they’d probably just stay home. Instead of spending money on amenities your loved one will never use, we invest in people, systems, and programs to maximize health and create holistic wellness.
And we’ll help you be good stewards of your mom or dad’s resources by making it clear upfront exactly what you’ll pay each month. Our pricing model (rent + levels of care) is as transparent as it gets. There are no buy-ins and no costly leases. We’ll never add on services or fees without your consent, and your loved one’s rate will never change without a 30-day notice. Because if you can’t trust us to be honest about money, why would you trust us to care for someone you love?
You can be confident that decisions that affect your loved one’s care are being made by people who actually know your loved one, not actuaries in a boardroom half a continent away.
What Makes Us Special
We know that if we take good care of our team members, they’ll take good care of your loved one. That’s why we’re focused on creating a culture that attracts team members who don’t just provide care but actually care about our residents.Get Costs