Spring Arbor of Wilmington

Reviews of Spring Arbor of Wilmington

Assisted Living Reviews for Spring Arbor of Wilmington

February 15, 2016

By Janis8

I liked the staff and the set up of the rooms and dining hall of Spring Arbor. The marketing director was excellent. She gave me a lot of information, not just about that facility but overall information on elderly people looking for homes.

February 05, 2015

By kk1955

My mother has been a resident at Spring Arbor for over a year. She is happy there and very well cared for. Her room and clothes are always clean, she is assisted when necessary, and has not had any complications related to her care. My mom enjoys her surroundings, the food, and the company, and while this is not living at home, we find it a very acceptable compromise. The staff a Spring Arbor are always professional and take an interest in the well being of their clients. In this area, there are a few facilities that offer an element of luxury, but be prepared to pay for it. I looked at 8 different organizations offering assisted living in the Wilmington area, and do not have a single regret at having chosen Spring Arbor for my mom.

May 25, 2012

By jan1516

I had doubts about putting my aunt in this place and i should have listened to them. The place smelled of urine and the patients dont get the attention they need. Family members had to stay here constantly to make sure our loved one was taken care off. Patients were walking around like they had been forgotten. I would recommend this place to anyone

Services and Amenities of Spring Arbor of Wilmington

About Spring Arbor of Wilmington

Spring Arbor of Wilmington is a senior living provider in Wilmington, North Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Spring Arbor of Wilmington for more details on services and rates.

Map of Spring Arbor of Wilmington