Morningside of Wilmington

Reviews of Morningside of Wilmington

Assisted Living Reviews for Morningside of Wilmington

May 30, 2017

By linda304320

It is going to be a week already that my mom has moved into Morningside of Wilmington. Compared to where she was in Florida, it is cleaner and the staff is friendlier. Personally, I think the staff is great; they have been very caring, especially since my mother is going through a very bad transition right now. They have been very supportive and keep in touch with me. They keep calling me and asking about little things which are important. When she first got there on Thursday, they made something special for her because she hadn't eaten and they asked me what she would want, which I thought was nice, so I told them hamburger. So they gave her a hamburger with onions, lettuce, tomato, potato chips, a pickle, and a soda. They were having a birthday party for somebody and had made a cake and gave her a piece of cake too, so I thought that was very nice.

November 25, 2016

By Karin518261

Morningside of Wilmington seemed very nice. One side of it I liked better than the side which was more of a nursing care area. It seemed very clean.

October 31, 2016

By visitor466828

Morningside was very nice; there was a nice garden and walking space in the middle, and she liked that. She didn’t like the second floor. The rooms were very nice and well-kept.

September 26, 2016

By Maria808805

Morningside was very helpful as well as the staff. The facility was very clean and well-kept. I had a wonderful experience there.

July 31, 2016

By Kathy761032

Morningside of Wilmington was very nice, neat, clean, well-taken care of, and had nice people.

June 28, 2016

By Gene620765

Pacifica was a very nice, large facility with a lot of different activities on the grounds for the residents, and I thought that was really nice. They took the folks out and had a full meal plan. It looked to me like they're doing an excellent job with the meals. The meals were good. The common areas were beautiful. There was coffee brewing all the time, and you could just sit, enjoy, and read or whatever you want to do. The staff seemed to be perfect to me.

May 22, 2016

By PaigeSHNSK

Mom’s in Morningside of Wilmington. It used to be Pacifica. They are fairly accommodating. The nurses and the assistants appear to be great. Mom has actually gotten physically healthier since she’s been there, even though she’s not happy about it. My mom’s apartment has a little garden, a refrigerator, freezer, little counter, sink, and a few cabinets. It has a French door that leads out into an interior courtyard and garden and a roomy bathroom. They freshly painted the apartment and put in a new carpet. Mom’s really into the church services and the Bible study. I know they have musical concerts, a variety of crafts, bingo, weekly excursions to lunch or to the museum, and once a month, they go to Walmart. I think they have gardening program getting started this month. My mom likes the breakfast. I have had some difficulty with the medications in their pharmacy services. I refused their pharmacy services, but I received a bill from their pharmacy despite taking all of Mom’s medications to them myself. I have to get that straightened out.

July 24, 2013

By hexmom

We visited this facility as a possible assisted living home for Mother. The first thing we saw was the health department rating of 90.5! Very bad, and eliminated this facility from our consideration.

August 19, 2012

By Mary19

We chose this facility because of its level of care. This one have a higher level of care as opposed to other facilities. The staff were extremely well. We weren't rushed as with regards to providing us with information. It's a very clean facility and no smell whatsoever. So far we're satisfied with what we have seen. It seemed that the residents there are fine and are taken care of. The facility is well-lighted. It's great. Our uncle's room is spacious and bright. We have sampled their food and it tastes good. Everything is well in this place. We're comfortable and happy that uncle is there.

Memory Care Reviews for Morningside of Wilmington

Costs for Morningside of Wilmington

Services and Amenities of Morningside of Wilmington

• State Licenses: HAL-065-032

About Morningside of Wilmington

Morningside of Wilmington is a beautiful, safe and friendly community offering spacious assisted living apartments and Five Star’s award-winning Bridge to Rediscovery program for people with Alzheimer’s or related dementias. All of these needs can be found in one comfortable, secure, and beautifully landscaped location.

Map of Morningside of Wilmington