8 Home Health Agencies Serving Wilmington, NC
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. To help you with your search, browse the 2 reviews below for home healthcare agencies in Wilmington. On average, consumers rate home health agencies in Wilmington 5.0 out of 5 stars.
To speak with one of our Family Advisors about senior care options and costs in Wilmington, call (855) 863-8283.
Home Health Agencies near Wilmington, NC
- Home Health Agencies in Rocky Point, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Jacksonville, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Whiteville, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Elizabethtown, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Kinston, North Carolina
Other Options in Wilmington, NC
Recent Reviews of Home Health Agencies in Wilmington
Review of Interim HealthCare of Wilmington, NC
Par excellence -- Colleen. Megan -- she has extensive medical knowledge as that of a doctor i.e swelling, skin problems, allergies, and more. She is ebullient. The ray of sunshine she brings is its... Read more
Review of Well Care Home Health
Well care home health is a joke. My mother got out of the hospital in February and they said she needed home health care so we went with well care not knowing that they are very unrealible. They te... Read more
Home Healthcare Explained
The Difference Between Home Healthcare and In-Home Care
What's the Difference Between a Personal Aide and a Home Health Aide?
A Caregiver's Guide to Home Health Agencies
**What they do** [Home health agencies](https://www.caring.com/local/home-health-agencies) provide short-term, skilled medical care at home, delivered or supervised by nurses and therapists (phy...
15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Healthcare Agency
3 Ways to Help You Pay for Home Healthcare
Short-term home healthcare visits by a nurse, therapist, or certified [home health aide](item://faq-whats-the-difference-between-a-personal-aide-and-a-home-health-aide) -- which typically follow a ...
Medicare Coverage of Home Care
Does Medicaid Cover Long-Term In-Home Care?
Public Benefits and Home Healthcare
If your loved one is enrolled in [Medicare](https://www.caring.com/medicare) (including a [Medicare Advantage](https://www.caring.com/articles/medicare-part-c) plan) or [Medicaid](https://www.carin...
Home Health Agencies near New Hanover County, NC
- Home Health Agencies in Pender County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Onslow County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Duplin County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Bladen County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Columbus County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Horry County, South Carolina