12 Home Health Agencies Serving Pitt County, NC
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. To help you with your search, browse the 1 review below for home healthcare agencies in Pitt County.
To speak with one of our Family Advisors about senior care options and costs in Pitt County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Home Health Agencies by city: Home Health Agencies in Greenville
Other Options in Pitt County, NC
Home Health Agencies near Pitt County, NC
- Home Health Agencies in Greene County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Lenoir County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Wilson County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Beaufort County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Wayne County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Craven County, North Carolina
Home Healthcare Explained
The Difference Between Home Healthcare and In-Home Care
What's the Difference Between a Personal Aide and a Home Health Aide?
3 Ways to Help You Pay for Home Healthcare
Short-term home healthcare visits by a nurse, therapist, or certified home health aide -- which typically follow a hospitalization, injury, or severe illness and are intended to help someone return...
Medicare Coverage of Home Care
Does Medicaid Cover Long-Term In-Home Care?
Public Benefits and Home Healthcare
If your loved one is enrolled in Medicare (including a Medicare Advantage Plan or Medicaid, or in the VA healthcare system, one or all of them will pay the full cost -- meaning there are no co-paym...