Seasons at Southpoint

Reviews of Seasons at Southpoint

Memory Care Reviews for Seasons at Southpoint

February 27, 2014

By hangingin

Seasons at Southpoint seemed okay. I think that they had a unique way of assisted living. I think the staff's outlook and attitude were excellent. They were all very good. I was very impressed with what they did. They designed a unique program supposedly for each individual. I think the activities were designed and tailored to any individual need. My spouse is not able to participate to any activity, so I was not all that much interested in what the activities were. Overall, it just seemed to be very pleasant place. I was very impressed. I thought they were probably doing a very good job. The residents there were happy. The place was clean. I didn't see anything detrimental about it. I thought the rooms were very functional and very pleasant. And I think if a person was to go in a facility like that that they would be satisfied and would be happy with them. But after I visited, I decided that I could do a better job on my own than I could do through a facility.

November 16, 2012

By caring11061

I was impressed with Seasons at Southpoint because they have great control with entry and exit and they have an area with clock controlled doors. The staff is really nice. They gave me some good information and they are interactive with the people who are living there. The menus were pretty decent.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

• Tai Chi

• Staff Patient Ratio: 7 To 1

• Licenses: North Carolina

About Seasons at Southpoint

At Seasons at Southpoint, we understand the challenges for those living with memory loss and for the people who love them. Providing care and support twenty-four hours a day takes a great amount of energy, emotional strength and a great deal of support. Our award-winning Bridge to Rediscoveryâ„¢ program helps give people with Alzheimer's and other types of dementias the specialized care they need as they rediscover the joy in everyday life. We have day, overnight and live-in options to fit any of your needs.

Map of Seasons at Southpoint