Spring Arbor of Apex

Reviews of Spring Arbor of Apex

Assisted Living Reviews for Spring Arbor of Apex

October 15, 2013

By Kay17

My mother has been at Spring Arbor since August, and so far, it has been really nice. They have very good food. I don't have any complaints. They have a lot of activities for the people there. They give her more hands-on care and they make sure she gets her meals. It is clean and doesn't stink. It is something within her price range. I would recommend this place.

July 31, 2011

By Fbori

I came to Spring Arbor to visit a family friend, and was amazed when I first walked in. Located in Apex, the building from the outside looked very presentable, and exceeded my expectations. When I was greeted inside, I noticed that fellow residents all looked peaceful, and there was a positive aura in the room. It did not take long to meet my family friend, and ask her about her time here. She enjoys the place, and stated that the people are very tactful, and show a concerned for their residents. Her rooming space was also very nice, and she stated that there were people to help with cleaning her room, whenever she was not able to do it herself. After communicating with other residents, there was a common consensus that this place is a good referral for future residents. The facility also works with future residents about payment plans, and make sure that everyone that wants to live here, is able.

June 09, 2011

By anonymous42

Visited this facility

I had the pleasure of visiting Spring Arbor of Apex and was very impressed with the surroundings as well as the apparent care of residents at this facility. I had the opportunity to speak to the Executive Director, who was not only helpful in answering my questions, but also obviously personable to both residents and staff. The facility was very much to my liking and it appeared that residents felt comfortable as well.

Memory Care Reviews for Spring Arbor of Apex

• Drug Screening

Training

• Continual Training

About Spring Arbor of Apex

Spring Arbor of Apex is a senior living provider in Apex, North Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact Spring Arbor of Apex for more details on services and rates.

Map of Spring Arbor of Apex