St Andrews Assisted Living Center

St Andrews Assisted Living Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of St Andrews Assisted Living Center

Assisted Living Reviews for St Andrews Assisted Living Center

March 31, 2015

When I was there at St Andrew, it was clean. The rooms are adequate for one person, but it is kind of a minimum space facility. They were very kind. All they did was show us the rooms where we were to replace the bibles, and they sort of went back to their job. I would like to see more parking spaces. I did observe that it will be a problem because it is a downtown location.

February 10, 2015

My experience at St. Andrews Living Center Inc was terrible -- the worst I ever had. I had a friend there, and at one time he told me that he was having a heart attack and they called me and told me to take him to the hospital. I said asked why they didn't take him, and they told me that they didn't have enough staff so they couldn't just take him. I said call 911, and they said "You want us to do that?" I said yes, so they did, and then they called me at 1:00 A.M and told me to come and pick him up and take him back to the home. I said, "Why are you calling me?" They were supposed to take him back, and they said they didn't have anybody to take him back, so I got out of bed at 1:00 A.M and took the man home. A year later he had another heart attack, and they told him to use his own cell phone and call the emergency room. Every time I went there to see him, I'd have another horror story to tell. It smelled bad when you came in. I can't even think of anything sanitary about it. The dining area looked bad -- it just looked out of date -- and he said the food was not good.

August 30, 2011

By Calloway daughter

My Dad suffers from Alzheimer's & Parkinson's and when I could no longer keep him at home finding a facility that filled his need was difficult until I found St. Andrews. He gets wonderful care from a staff that is friendly and loving and treats the residents with the dignity & respect that they deserve. I no longer worry about his daily care.

Services and Amenities of St Andrews Assisted Living Center

• Housing Extra: 56 Licensed Beds

• Hiking Trails

• Technology Extra: Emergency Response System

• Range Of Services Extra: Incontinence Care,Assistance With Meals,Monitoring Of Vital Signs, Blood Pressure, And Weight,Administer Eye Drops, Topical Ointments, Nebulizer Treatment

Types of care

Training

• Continual Training

• State Licenses: HAL-013-006

About St Andrews Assisted Living Center

St Andrews Assisted Living Center is a senior living provider in Concord, North Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact St Andrews Assisted Living Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of St Andrews Assisted Living Center