The Ivey

Reviews of The Ivey

Adult Day Care Reviews for The Ivey

November 17, 2011

By MB1

This is a Senior Adult Day Care. It is a very welcoming and caring environment for the elderly. The facility is top notch and they provide a lunch and many services during the day for those in need.

July 27, 2011

By glkd

The Ivey is a day care for people with dementia, AD & Parkinson's Disease. This program is superior by far. The atmosphere is relaxing, the food (made fresh everyday) is terrific & the activities they have are wonderful. I can't say enough about this place. I am so glad I found it & love the fact that I can drop my Mom off & know that she is getting the best care possible. There is a chef, nurse, activities directors on staff. You can't go wrong by sending your loved one here.
See all Adult Day Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of The Ivey

• Licenses: MA

About The Ivey

The Ivey is a senior living provider in Charlotte, North Carolina that offers residents Adult Day Care. Contact The Ivey for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Ivey