North Pointe of Archdale

North Pointe of Archdale (844) 325-8230

Reviews of North Pointe of Archdale

Assisted Living Reviews for North Pointe of Archdale

June 22, 2015

North Pointe of Archdale was nice. I thought I had an appointment, but they did not know. They did take the time to show me around a little bit. I remember the grounds were not well kept. This place was not going to meet the needs of my mother because it was not a nursing facility. The rooms were nice and of good size. Some of the apartment type rooms had a kitchenette with a little refrigerator. The dining room looked small, and I thought it was a little bit inadequate. I saw an activity room, and it was really nice. There was a lady in there working on a jigsaw puzzle. It looked like they had a lot of things to do like crafts.

November 11, 2014

I have located mom to North Pointe of Archdale. She has been there for a month, but the thing I like about this facility is that their staff is more personable. They are all very friendly, and they go above and beyond what they really have to do and do a lot of things they don’t have to., The rooms have been remodeled recently, and they are pretty nice. My mother had to get a room that shares a restroom, and she has to take a shower across the hall, but I wish the rooms had their own bathrooms but other than that they are nice. Mom likes the food a lot, and they had a good variety. The dining room is clean, but it’s not very large; they have two settings each meal. I guess there are 50 plus people there, and the dining room holds probably half of them. They go places, they do outside stuff like shopping, and they have crafts. I know the doors are locked at 8.

August 04, 2011

By jksmith77

Let me first say off that I enjoyed the nice drive to Archdale. Its not too far from Greensboro, maybe 15 minutes but it was nice nonetheless. As for the living facility, it was you basic run of the mill facility. Nothing spectacular jumped out except for this patient we will (for this purpose) call Jimmy. He was a riot! He has me laughing non-stop while I was laughing waiting to see management to possibly get a walkthrough. He told me that he would walk me through so off we went. He gave me the ins and outs of the facility. He showed me everything that goes on and he even gave me inside information! The wash the towels in hot water twice! How is that for cleanliness ha ha. He said they get three meals a day and and they have plenty to do but he misses a good old fashioned conversation with some "younger folk." He actually invited me back if I wanted to come back to play some board games or shoot some, well you know. The staff, honestly, I did not see much of them, but the guest themselves would keep you busy enough

Costs for North Pointe of Archdale

Photos of North Pointe of Archdale

Services and Amenities of North Pointe of Archdale

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: Adult Care Home

About North Pointe of Archdale

North Pointe of Archdale offers assisted living and respite care in Randolph County, the heart of North Carolina. Located in the scenic triad, convenient to Greensboro and the Sandhills area, North Pointe of Archdale is convenient to Interstate 85. North Pointe of Archdale is smaller than our other North Pointe communities and specializes in providing care to people with enhanced personal care and medical needs. Local medical centers include Randolph Hospital in Asheboro, High Point Regional Hospital as well as Moses Cone Health Systems in Greensboro.

Shopping, dining and cultural events surround North Pointe of Archdale with convenient access to all that southern Randolph County, Davidson County and Guilford County has to offer.

North Pointe offers quality assisted living in attractive surroundings close to home. Our assisted living care provides services to fit the lifestyles of seniors who need assistance with activities of daily living while offering social interaction and coordinated medical care.

Map of North Pointe of Archdale