New Broadview Manor HFA, LLC

Reviews of New Broadview Manor HFA, LLC

Assisted Living Reviews for New Broadview Manor HFA, LLC

June 21, 2016

By Al018052

I placed my mother at New Broadview Manor last Thursday. She seems to be transitioning well, and everything seems to be moving along. What stood out were the staff and the residents. They seemed very satisfied and happy with their treatment and conditions. It's a very diverse community, which was an important part for her. The staff especially seemed very willing to do whatever it takes to try to help us in our decision making. They had all kinds of social activities. They gave me a calendar showing what they typically do for each day of the month. The doctors come to the facility twice a week.

January 26, 2015

By Kathy105054150

I have visited the New Broadview Manor once, and from what I have seen, it was OK. The woman in charge was very nice. I thought she was excellent, and I liked her.

Photos of New Broadview Manor HFA, LLC

Services and Amenities of New Broadview Manor HFA, LLC

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Pharma

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 610-F-062

About New Broadview Manor HFA, LLC

New Broadview Manor Home For Adults is a 200 bed adult home facility licensed by the New York State Department of Health but privately owned and operated. The facility is located in the quiet, residential South Beach section of Staten Island in the shadow of the Verrazano Bridge and one block from the ocean and boardwalk.

We are dedicated to our residents’ comfort, well-being and quality of life. Our goal is to provide individual care to residents while ensuring they maintain their proper level of independence. We cater mainly to a geriatric population and services are provided with dignity and respect and are available to all residents regardless of race, creed, disability or national origin.

Map of New Broadview Manor HFA, LLC