The Landing of Brighton

1350 Westfall Road, Rochester, NY 14618
The Landing of Brighton (844) 325-8230
PROMOTION! 75 days

The best time to choose Atria is right Now! For a limited time, you can lock in our current rental rate with no increases until at least January 1, 2020 - Details apply. Must sign lease by September 30, 2018

Reviews of The Landing of Brighton

Assisted Living Reviews for The Landing of Brighton

June 15, 2015

By Jennifer107883550

The Landing of Brighton is a brand new facility, and they are geared towards people that have dementia or diagnosed with Alzheimer?s. It is a younger population, and they do a lot more to help the residents. One of the chores that my mom likes to do is laundry, and they allow her to do her own laundry. They do not have an exact meal time. They have a restaurant, which is open from 7AM to 7PM. She can go any time she wants, and she can eat three or four meals a day. She loves the food. The staff is helpful, very friendly, and always a pleasure to be around. They all seem to love their job, and it really shows. The apartments are beautiful. I absolutely love the facility and the people there.

April 17, 2015

My mom is at The Landing of Brighton, and it has been outstanding. They have brand new properties. The staff is very positive, and they tried really hard to get everyone to do things. They are also very helpful. They do have activities every day or every couple of days. The ratio of their staff to the patients is unbelievable. There's one for every two or three residents, and that is great.

January 20, 2015

By Mary101765450

The Landing of Brighton was beautiful, I want in to move in myself. The place is very peacefuland quiet. It felt like true independent living with real attention to detail. There was great attention to comfort and ease of transition. The dining room was not like a dining room, but it was like a restaurant that a person could eat anytime of the day. They gave me samples of food to take home so I could get a sense of their cooking. The rooms were beautiful, luxurious, and very safe feeling. I would give it a 5 except I wish it was a little closer to things to walk to for people who have the ability to walk and be a little more independent. I would prefer a place that’s near a coffee shop or a bookstore.

November 29, 2014

By Carol88618150

The Landing was absolutely beautiful. They were very friendly. It was brand new, so the rooms were beautiful. There were only 2 residents there when I went for the tour. They had many activity rooms and a little store. The price was so high, I didn’t go any further with it.

Hi, Carol. Thank you for your review. We’re sorry to hear that The Landing of Brighton wasn’t a perfect fit for you at the time of your visit, and we would welcome the opportunity to speak with you in more detail about the different financial options we have available at our community. If you have any questions or would like to provide us with more feedback about your experience, we encourage you to contact us at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com.

Photos of The Landing of Brighton

Services and Amenities of The Landing of Brighton

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Fitness Room/Gym

• Tai Chi

• Licenses: Provision of Assisted Living Services will commence upon final approval of licensure by the New York State Department of Health in 2014.

About The Landing of Brighton

The Landing of Brighton is located across from Buckland Park, just minutes from shopping, restaurants, medical facilities and cultural venues. This vibrant residence will feature a salon and barber shop, ample shared living spaces and a fitness center for physical therapy. And without the worries of transportation, housekeeping and snow removal, residents enjoy an active, more independent lifestyle. Each month brings more than 200 social, educational and cultural opportunities tailored to our residents' personal interests.

Our thoughtfully designed community offers a range of senior living services to ensure a comfortable, confident lifestyle for our residents. Our independent living option enables our residents to connect with peers and enjoy an active lifestyle. In addition, we provide discreet 24-hour assistance with day-to-day care needs, as well as innovative, personalized memory care for those living with Alzheimer's or other types of dementia - all backed by the industry-leading quality standards of Atria Senior Living.

People are living longer. At The Landing of Brighton, we're helping them live better.

Map of The Landing of Brighton