The Landing of Brighton

Reviews of The Landing of Brighton

Assisted Living Reviews for The Landing of Brighton

December 16, 2015

By John117849350

Landing of Brighton was bright and cheery. The people were friendly. The administrator gave me a tour. It was a much better overall experience than other places I visited. Had my mother decided that she was going to come back to Rochester, this is exactly where I would have had her go. The dining area was like dining in a fine hotel.

July 04, 2015

By Stacy7

We didn't spend a lot of time with anybody; they were assisted living people, but the person who gave us the tour just kind of like said "Hi" to everybody. It was a smaller community -- it is a very new community -- and they weren't even completely full with the number of rooms that they had. We looked at ones that were like model rooms -- they could not have been inhabited -- and they were nice, but you kind of wondered what this one looked like if there was a resident in here. I had worked at an assisted living home, and it is a little different when somebody's living there versus when it is all cleaned up and waiting for the next person. They asked us what kind of activities my mom liked, and she is not really an activity person -- she likes to read and is kind of solitary -- so it was hard for me to give them any idea of things. She is not the type of person to come out and play bingo or anything. They showed us the schedule that they have. They would take the people out to Walmart and things like that for occasional shopping, and they have special movie nights and things like that. My father was very impressed by the meals -- the idea that he wouldn't have to make the meals and such -- and they were good because he and my mother basically exists on lean cuisines and other frozen meals.

June 15, 2015

By Jennifer107883550

The Landing of Brighton is a brand new facility, and they are geared towards people that have dementia or diagnosed with Alzheimer?s. It is a younger population, and they do a lot more to help the residents. One of the chores that my mom likes to do is laundry, and they allow her to do her own laundry. They do not have an exact meal time. They have a restaurant, which is open from 7AM to 7PM. She can go any time she wants, and she can eat three or four meals a day. She loves the food. The staff is helpful, very friendly, and always a pleasure to be around. They all seem to love their job, and it really shows. The apartments are beautiful. I absolutely love the facility and the people there.

April 17, 2015

My mom is at The Landing of Brighton, and it has been outstanding. They have brand new properties. The staff is very positive, and they tried really hard to get everyone to do things. They are also very helpful. They do have activities every day or every couple of days. The ratio of their staff to the patients is unbelievable. There's one for every two or three residents, and that is great.

January 20, 2015

By Mary101765450

The Landing of Brighton was beautiful, I want in to move in myself. The place is very peacefuland quiet. It felt like true independent living with real attention to detail. There was great attention to comfort and ease of transition. The dining room was not like a dining room, but it was like a restaurant that a person could eat anytime of the day. They gave me samples of food to take home so I could get a sense of their cooking. The rooms were beautiful, luxurious, and very safe feeling. I would give it a 5 except I wish it was a little closer to things to walk to for people who have the ability to walk and be a little more independent. I would prefer a place that’s near a coffee shop or a bookstore.

November 29, 2014

By Carol88618150

The Landing was absolutely beautiful. They were very friendly. It was brand new, so the rooms were beautiful. There were only 2 residents there when I went for the tour. They had many activity rooms and a little store. The price was so high, I didn’t go any further with it.

Hi, Carol. Thank you for your review. We’re sorry to hear that The Landing of Brighton wasn’t a perfect fit for you at the time of your visit, and we would welcome the opportunity to speak with you in more detail about the different financial options we have available at our community. If you have any questions or would like to provide us with more feedback about your experience, we encourage you to contact us at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com.

Memory Care Reviews for The Landing of Brighton

Costs for The Landing of Brighton

Photos of The Landing of Brighton

Services and Amenities of The Landing of Brighton

• State Licenses: 370-S-195

About The Landing of Brighton

Looking for senior living? The Landing of Brighton can create the perfect fit for your aging needs and care. Our community is set in Rochester, New York. Positioned conveniently near medical facilities and local attractions, seniors have several options when it comes to care and entertainment. Social residents can also find something to do nearby.

We offer a variety of floor plan options, including kitchenette and bathroom additions. There are also safety features available like fire and medical alert systems for emergencies. The most important thing when considering a senior living community is the quality of the staff serving you or your loved one. A family makes a house a home, and our staff of professionals make every resident feel at home, feel wanted, and feel loved. Our community is dedicated to providing our residents compassion and kindness. We are on a mission to enrich the lives who live and work with us. We respond to each of their unique needs and the desire to maintain their dignity and respect. Each resident comes with their own set of needs and we are mindful of that. For some seniors, that need is as simple as friends and companionship, a full and active social life. Assistance with daily activities and tasks might be what others need. Some of our residents need more intensive and specialized care like therapy and rehabilitation services.

Assisted living and memory care are both provided at The Landing of Brighton with unique plans that meet every senior’s needs. We designed the dining area at The Landing of Brighton to be a cozy, home style setting for our residents and family members. Our specialty is customized menus that provide delicious, home cooked meals that meet the needs of all residents.

We offer seniors the latest amenities in comfort that they would enjoy in the comfort of their own homes. The staff here are fully trained, friendly and accessible. They will help your residents enjoy their stay with us. We know that seniors need varying degrees of help as they get older, but still want to feel independent. Our professionally trained staff will provide services in a caring and respectful manner. We try to make sure that each resident is able to maintain a full life while staying with us. Residents enjoy of a full schedule of social, educational and entertaining activities. Our structured program helps all residents maintain a high quality of life. Many of our activities encourage members to socialize and develop friendships with other residents. We make sure the activities are fun and entertaining.

Map of The Landing of Brighton