Fieldston Lodge Care Center

Reviews of Fieldston Lodge Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Fieldston Lodge Care Center

April 01, 2014

By Rita19

Fieldston Lodge Care Center is a really small facility. But the place is very beautiful and clean. I was very surprised that they have too many people together in a room. I'm very sure they have three people crumpled in a room. I didn't see many staff. I saw a nurse sitting down at the front desk and a lady with the people in their dining area. Those were the only two people I saw on the floor. I saw a man wandering around. They have people who are severely sick but on another floor, but still crumpled up. I wouldn't recommend them to anybody.

Services and Amenities of Fieldston Lodge Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Fieldston Lodge Care Center

Fieldston Lodge Care Center is a senior living provider in Riverdale, New York that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Fieldston Lodge Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Fieldston Lodge Care Center