The Watermark at Cherry Hills

Reviews of The Watermark at Cherry Hills

Assisted Living Reviews for The Watermark at Cherry Hills

October 08, 2018

By BC

I liked Elan Santa Monica. They had their residents engaged in different activities, and had a little movie theater, computer classes, and a workout area. The residents seemed happy. The person who gave me the tour was knowledgeable and friendly. I didn't see the staff that engaged with residents. I saw their dining room, a library, and an arts and crafts room. You had your options of having a little kitchenette or just a room. The kitchenette area was very sensible because it didn't have a stove, just a microwave, which for older people would be safer than having a stove top. They offer respite care based on availability.

Thank you for the great review! We are very proud of our community and keep it in tip-top shape for our residents. Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

February 28, 2018

By Angela

My dad is at Elan Santa Monica, and I couldn't be happier. He is quiet and in the memory care. I transferred him from a rehabilitation center to this facility a month ago. Of all the facilities I saw, this is the best. They are doing the best they can with my father, and I have someone coming in to do the rehabilitation for him. It's very nice and new. The food is very good. The management is very good, and I don't have any problems with the administration. I recommend it to anyone looking for a facility. He has Parkinson's, a rod from a fracture that he received, and onset dementia. They have many activities, but he is not participating at this time because he can't walk yet. They have outings, do puzzles, and have a church service that comes in. It's a really beautiful facility. All the facilities are overrated and expensive, but this is the least expensive of all that I had seen.

We would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your honest feedback! Our staff are the best in the industry and they all take their jobs very seriously! Thanks again for the amazing feedback. You are a superstar!

Photos of The Watermark at Cherry Hills

Services and Amenities of The Watermark at Cherry Hills

• Fee Structure Extra: Mc Is All Inclusive/Al Is Rent + Care Needs

• Companion Suites: Companion Suites In Mc Only

• Pets: Yes

About The Watermark at Cherry Hills

The Watermark at Cherry Hills is a senior living provider in Albuquerque, New Mexico that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact The Watermark at Cherry Hills for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Watermark at Cherry Hills