Life Spire Assisted Living - Albuquerque NE

Reviews of Life Spire Assisted Living - Albuquerque NE

Assisted Living Reviews for Life Spire Assisted Living - Albuquerque NE

October 06, 2021

By Jeff

I had an in-person tour of Life Spire Assisted Living - Albuquerque NE. It's very nicely appointed. I guess they have 30 beds, 15 on a side, and it seemed like it's professionally organized. All residents are supervised and served on a 24/7 basis. The tour was good. The rooms themselves were very unimpressive; they're very, very small. The affordable ones you had to actually share a bathroom with somebody, so my relative was not at all interested in that. There wasn't much variety of rooms. They were actually just very, very bare, very simple, and very small. They had a TV, but other than that, they were not particularly impressive. I interacted with one of the parent company marketing people, a sales representative type person. He was very good, very helpful, and accommodating. I did very briefly meet some of the staff, and they were fine. They had a range of amenities and activities, not the same range as for independent living of course. They were also qualified and certified to work with memory loss issues, so much more oriented toward folks that were having more difficulty managing themselves. They do have a chef, and they do very carefully crafted menus. It seemed like they were very conscious about that.

September 14, 2021

By CA

My wife was only there at Life Spire Assisted Living-Albuquerque NE for a month for respite care. They did a great job. It's a very good place, and they've got very good people. Her room was very nice. It had a bathroom, a closet, and a bedroom area. It's very clean. It's a newer place, so it's more modern and updated. She said the food was good. They had quite a few activities. They had a little plastic bowling area and they had games like throwing the ball around, and yoga. The facility was very nice. She needed some help for a little while and I didn't know how long she should be there, but with the doctors she had and the nurses, they got her through real quick. Within a month, she was ready to come home, so that was nice.

August 09, 2021

By Shirley

I went to Life Spire on Oakland. They were really nice. They're a smaller facility. They only have around forty residents. What I didn't like about that was it's almost all women. Out of all those people, they were mostly women, and I wanted dad to have some male friends. I know it's nothing they can control, but that was just something that stuck out to me. The rooms were bigger over there. It's probably a more recently built facility. It's beautiful, and it looked like a cruise-ship type of thing, but it was not as convenient location-wise, it's a little more expensive, and the rooms didn't have a kitchenette. They just had the room, a bathroom, and a closet. It's a pretty facility and relatively new. I wasn't there during meal hours. There were very few residents about, so I didn't really get to see them. I didn't really get a good feeling for Life Spire. There weren't too many people visiting each other; it's more like each person had their room and they pretty much stayed there. Of course, I wasn't there during a mealtime, so it could be completely different during when everybody's out and about. I just saw a couple of people walking the hallways like they were going somewhere, but I didn't really see anybody doing anything. The guy who took me on the tour was really nice and very energetic, and he had a very bubbly personality. He was able to answer all my questions, but he's the only one I had any interactions with. The facilities looked rather limited. The dining room was used for activities, and they also had a movie night where they eat popcorn. I was only there for one visit, and I didn't see anything going on.

July 17, 2017

By Anonymous

We visited Life Spire. The lady I spoke to was not there, so somebody else walked us around. The rooms were pretty small, but the facility looked clean. It looked like that the residents that were in the dining room were in good condition and happy. The rooms were small but nice. They took me outside to a patio. They had an activity director who seemed to have a lot of energy. However, the price that they listed did not include care, just the room. Everything was piece-mealed.

Memory Care Reviews for Life Spire Assisted Living - Albuquerque NE

Costs for Life Spire Assisted Living - Albuquerque NE

Photos of Life Spire Assisted Living - Albuquerque NE

Services and Amenities of Life Spire Assisted Living - Albuquerque NE

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

About Life Spire Assisted Living - Albuquerque NE

Locally Owned and Operated

Stay Local!

Life Spire Assisted Living is locally owned operated. We are not a franchise, nor do we belong to any national corporate chain. We enjoy providing our loving and quality services to customers local and from afar, but we truly love using our local resources and each other. We are devoted to raising the visibility and viability of the care we provide as local owners, we believe we are the backbone of the city’s culture, economy and character.

Living at Life Spire Assisted Living

At Life Spire Assisted Living we offer enhanced services. Our goal is to offer a service that has all the supports in place to allow an individual to age in place. Our residents receive a substantially higher level of care than provided at a traditional assisted living, with appropriate supports in place we are able to bridge the gap between assisted living and a skilled nursing facility. Our caregivers are trained to follow a personalized care plan that allows for as much independence or assistance as needed.

Our services may include, diabetic management, physical assistance with ambulation and transfers, chronic incontinence and assistance with other complex medical issues and equipment. At Life Spire, we provide residents with professional services at less than half the cost of other options available in the area.

Enhanced Care at Assisted Living Communities in Albuquerque and Rio Rancho

Life Spire Assisted Living communities offer whole life care; we provide services for residents from the time they begin to need assistance with daily activities to end-of-life care. Our enhanced elder care services provide residents with care when they have greater physical and medical needs. Skilled and Caring Assistance

At our assisted living communities, we provide the services and amenities your elderly loved one needs to ensure their safety, happiness and health as their needs increase. Our enhanced care includes:

• Medication management
  • 3 delicious, nutritious meals a day
  • Incontinence care
  • Dressing and bathing assistance
  • Escorts to meals and social activities
  • Special meal management
  • Access to safety technology
  • 24/7 health monitoring

All care at our assisted living communities is designed around providing the correct level of care for each of our residents while fostering as much independence as possible. All of our residents receive care from certified and compassionate caregivers in a vibrant and home-like environment.

Enhanced Elder Care Services for Your Loved One

At the Life Spire Assisted Living care facility, our residents receive the support they need to enjoy the highest quality of life possible. From health monitoring to activities, our facility has the services to provide the highest level of care. For more information on how our enhanced care can help your elderly loved one, contact Life Spire Assisted Living today.

Map of Life Spire Assisted Living - Albuquerque NE