BeeHive Homes of Albuquerque

BeeHive Homes of Albuquerque (800) 385-2527

Reviews of BeeHive Homes of Albuquerque

Assisted Living Reviews for BeeHive Homes of Albuquerque

January 31, 2014

Mom is in Beehive Village for three and a half weeks now. We choose it because we need a smaller place where the staff can monitor her more quickly and they can watch her more carefully. I like the facility and it probably holds only 14 residents. It is nice, clean and welcoming. They let us walk in at any time. It feels like another home to go to. I like the staff. They are very willing to listen to what we need and want. They are friendly. My mom is in a house with a bedroom. Their dining room is small because there aren't that much residents there. But it is in an intimate house setting and I like it. The food is really good. They take them out around town on a bus to do things. They do impromptu bingo and physical therapy activities. They welcome suggestions from the residents and they try to work things out. The only that I have struggle with them is that the price is high. It is more expensive that a lot of other places, but that I think because it provide more direct care.

Services and Amenities of BeeHive Homes of Albuquerque

• Credit Card
  • Check
  • Payment Options Extra: Unkown

About BeeHive Homes of Albuquerque

Bee Hive Village is a premier Albuquerque assisted living and independent living facility in Bernalillo County New Mexico. Our senior independent living facility is smaller to create a more intimate and family feel while providing better quality care. We provide senior independent living while we have caregivers there to help.

Map of BeeHive Homes of Albuquerque