The New Beginnings Senior Living

Reviews of The New Beginnings Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for The New Beginnings Senior Living

May 10, 2016

By Joy KaurBANJL

What an incredibly cozy and homey place. A home away from home! The staff was friendly and extremely helpful. Smiling faces all the way through from the residents and the staff. Booking myself twenty years from now. Spoke with the residents. Thumbs up!

March 14, 2016

By Iam Me

I interviewed this provider

I recently toured this nice new facility and liked what I saw. There is still a way to go before it "grows up" but it is a really nice place with nice staff members. It really only needs for the trees and other plantings to grow and blossom. The rooms are very nice and nicely furnished, includes a flat screen TV and telephones. My favorite place however was the dining area. Nice, bistro feel to it.

Thank you for reviewing our community! We are very excited as a brand new Assisted Living to grow with the local community. Now that Spring is here, we are busy planting and seeding our new garden beds. You and the community are invited to stop by for lunch as well as see the progress of our new gardens.

Costs for The New Beginnings Senior Living

Photos of The New Beginnings Senior Living

Services and Amenities of The New Beginnings Senior Living

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: 2T2289

• Get Costs

About The New Beginnings Senior Living

The New Beginnings Senior Living is an assisted living community that prides itself in providing not only care assistance but an atmosphere that promotes ageing wellness. All of the fruits and veggies provided come from local farmers markets and are prepared fresh by our on site chef.

Map of The New Beginnings Senior Living