The Residence at Voorhees

Reviews of The Residence at Voorhees

Assisted Living Reviews for The Residence at Voorhees

June 30, 2014

By Cheryl35

We visited, and the staff was fine. They were wonderful. I really enjoyed talking to them. They were very helpful, informative, and they were excellent. The rooms were beautiful. It was just not right for my mother because my mother was coming from a 2,500 square foot house, and we couldn't put her into a 350 square foot room. She's not disabled, and she isn't really ready for that. However, the residents looked very happy and content. They looked very pleased with their environment. I told my mother that it was like a hotel. I liked it. I am a more of social person, and if I went into that situation, I would say, "Okay, let's play bingo or let's go on a bus trip!" because I am more of like my father. My mother is the opposite of me. She's a homebody and happy to stay home and watch TV. She doesn't want to meet new people. My brother and I had to go there and visit, and then we realized that it was not going to work for our mom. However, I said to my brother, "Bill, it will work for me. God! I'm 56, I can move in there! I'll be meeting the whole group!"

April 11, 2014

By Dottie2

The only thing I didn’t like is when you walk in the front door you are in the dining area. I didn’t like the thought of the front door opening and closing when people are trying to eat, but the facility is clean and neat. The people were wonderful and very nice.

February 15, 2014

By Harry19

I did like it, it was nice. The rooms were a nice size. Some of them were on ground level and they had a patio which was unique. Not very many of them had a patio. You could actually open a sliding glass door and go out onto a patio. That was different. The dining room was decent, they kept it clean. Everything was clean. The women went into a room and they were playing cards. Any afternoon, they could go down and have tea set up for them. They could have all kinds of teas and coffees if they wanted to. It was quite nice there also.

September 27, 2013

By runnergirl

My Father arrived in May 2013 and the staff has been wonderful. He has gained his weight back and his memory has improved. His foot doctor is pleased with the care he is receiving for his heel. The staff and aides are terrific with him and the family. I'm so pleased to know I don't have to worry about him and he is in a safe place begin well cared for. The facility is beautiful and they continue to make improvements.

July 22, 2013

By Menta

Extremely friendly and attentive facility. My mother loves it there and I am happy that they keep me informed of her activities and difficulties. They are quick to respond with my questions and I feel very secure knowing that my mother is in good hands and being treated properly.

March 20, 2013

By Brenda6

Someone from here called and invited me to come with my mother to have lunch and a tour of the facility. The place was very nice, the staff was friendly, and the food was good. I like best that the location was very nice and so like the country where my mother lived, and it's not that far from the city.

May 09, 2012

By rkosyla

The staff was extremely friendly and were always attentive to their residents needs. The place itself was a pretty good size, not too big or too small, and residents didn't seem to have a hard time getting around. Most were in wheelchairs so that obviously adds a number of problems to it. The food was really good. I was surprised that they actually had to much to eat and such a variety as well. When we went up to my family friends' room, it seemed pretty comfortable. It had a small couch and a good sized bed along with a TV with cable. There were also nurses walking by all the time, peering in to make sure the residents were doing okay. The place was extremely safe, too & you had to be buzzed in and out of the building. They let most people out if it was nice but some were too old to go out on their own.

Memory Care Reviews for The Residence at Voorhees

Costs for The Residence at Voorhees

Photos of The Residence at Voorhees

Services and Amenities of The Residence at Voorhees

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: 15a006

About The Residence at Voorhees

Imagine finally having the time to do the things that make you happy: catching up on the best-seller list, getting out to the theater, learning a new language or just relaxing with friends. Imagine life without the worries and stresses of maintaining a home. Imagine you being you again.

This is the life that awaits you at The Residence at Voorhees, a beautiful community offering Assisted Living and Memory Care. Vibrant Voorhees is set on a lovely wooded parcel, with easy proximity to local shopping and the many recreational, cultural and historical attractions the area offers. Enjoy every amenity along with the impeccable service and hospitality.

Serving Voorhees, Berlin, Clementon, Gibbsboro, Laurel Springs, Lindenwold, Camden County, Greater Philadelphia, Lawnside, Somerdale and other fine communities.

Our community may be beautiful and well-maintained, but what truly sets us apart is a dedication to hospitality and service. Our community is your home, and you deserve to feel comfortable and attended to in a courteous, professional manner. To that end, we hire and train hospitality specialists who not only provide a great lifestyle, expert care and family atmosphere, but do so with an unfailing attention to service.

Map of The Residence at Voorhees