Brighton Gardens of Middletown Middletown, NJ

Reviews of Brighton Gardens of Middletown

Assisted Living Reviews for Brighton Gardens of Middletown

November 27, 2014

By Kathy97541050

Our visit at Brighton Gardens was very nice. The amenities and services they offered were excellent. I think the facilities, the setup, and the location that is close to things that they would still be able to enjoy like churches and stores, were important so I think that was a good place. The dining room is very nice, and the rooms -- especially for couples, they had a very nice suite for them -- the bedroom area, sitting area, and then a little kitchenette were very nice. When we were there some people were gathering, and there was a library area.

February 28, 2014

Brighton Gardens have excellent people. They have a lot of different programs to keep my mother-in-law busy. She is in a studio. It is a very temporary situation, so it's kind of barebones, and very basic. But it is clean, nice, and homey.

November 07, 2012

By moogoogaipan

The place was nice and the staff was friendly. They had a cat, and later on got a dog, which was great for the residents. The staff was very good about medications. There weren't visiting hours, so family could visit at any hour. When my grandmother was no longer able to come to holidays at home, they had a room that they would reserve for us to use for holidays and large family dinners so that we could all spend time together as a family. They were also welcoming of family pets at the facility, which was great. They even allowed residents to keep a cat or small dog if they were capable of properly caring for the pet. One of the residents even kept a beautiful flower garden on the ground, outside of the dining area window. They were also very accommodating towards the end, making sure that my grandmother was given what she asked for.

August 14, 2012

By greyts3

My father laid on the bathroom floor for 10 hours before someone checked on him. He died not long after that

June 15, 2012

By Re123

I visited Ethel frequently and what I liked most about the facility was the activity director. She came up with many activies to encourage the residents to participate and get to know each other. This was great I thought for the residents who's families lived far or did not visit. She also was interested in individual hobbies and learned about each resident and had them teach their hobbies. They did things like group exercise,crafts, movies, guest entertainers and professionals, and trips. I think she really personalized the activies so they won't just what you would see in every nursing home. The place was always clean, but did smell alittle of bleach. It was decorated to feel homey, Ethel did complain about not being able to have pets. The food served in the dining room was acceptable, but very plain and the residents would complain. The staff seemed respectable. The place seemed to be what each resident made it, it was like an apartment complex for the active residents. Ethel's room was small and didn't believe it had a kitchen but it was new and comfortable. The front desk receptionist was always very pleasant and the manager seemed to be involved, he was always around when I visited and new residents by name. They also had a area in the back of the bulding the was meant for residents who needed full time care. Ifelt Ethel was happy there.

June 18, 2011

It was very clean and the staff was very informative. And gave a wonderful tour of the place.

Memory Care Reviews for Brighton Gardens of Middletown