Atria Tinton Falls

Atria Tinton Falls (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Atria Tinton Falls

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Tinton Falls

June 25, 2014

The Atria Tinton Falls (44 Pine Street) was very nice. It was very clean. It appeared like a very well-run, really nice facility. They seemed very open to having my parents come and visit, but it just was not the right time for them. They showed me around and were very courteous and informative. I thought the rooms were small, but well-lit and very clean. I didn't eat anything, but they did invite my family for dinner, and they sent me home with a freshly baked pie. They provide transportation, game night, movie night-- those kinds of things. It looked more like a hotel to me. It was very new.

December 27, 2013

By Alan7

Great facility. Bright, cheery atmosphere. All the staff are friendly and helpful. They have visiting performers. They have numerous activities. They try their best to stimulate and engage the residents. There are two sides: Assisted Living and Memory Care. The only drawback is that the Memory Care side has small rooms and limited space for their residents.

September 19, 2013

By Arlene3

I looked at Atria Tinton Falls and the place looks very nice. The rooms are small, but it was nice. From what I've seen the facility is very clean, but I was just not ready yet to be in a facility.

October 13, 2012

By rkurtz

Before my mother had to move out, I would have given the faciity a very positive review. However, the Atria would not properly account for my mother's rent and credits that should have accrued while she was hospitalized near the end of her stay. Furthermore, they refused to refund rent after they said mom would not be able to return to the facility. I spoke several times to the business manager, who said they would review the case and get back to me. They never did, never returned phone calls and never replied to written correspondence. After more than a year as a resident, I was very disappointed that they terminated my mother's residence with no warning and refused to credit the rent they told me would be returned. I no longer recommend the Atria to my friends for their loved ones.

Thank you for your feedback regarding Atria Tinton Falls. While I'm glad to hear that your family had a positive experience during your mother's stay at our community, I apologize that there seemed to be some confusion with the adjustments that were issued. I have spoken with the community business director who would be happy to review everything with you. She was unfortunately unable to find any written correspondence on file. Please feel free to email us directly at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and include the community name so that we may connect you with the appropriate person who can best explain the invoices you received.

June 27, 2012

By thefamily guy

i think that, overally, the facility was very nice and welcoming for an assisted-living home. these places tend to have a reputation of being depressing and have a generally negative connotation. however, the residents at this home seemed uplifting despite their old age and my family and i could tell that it was because of the staff that seem to genuinely care about the residents and the tons of activities that are held every day for the residents. the amenities of the housing were very nice including a beautiful outdoor patio area and plenty of space for socializing and playing games; activities which are crucial to this particular age group.

May 30, 2012

By asiatnaf

The personal living quarters at this facility were fairly spacious compared to others. The rooms of residents that I personally had the opportunity to see with my own eyes were very nice, and those rooms were decordated with the many personal effects of the residents. The facility brouht in people from outside (hence my school trip there) for entertainment and enjoyment of the retirees. They also offered as many recreational activities as one could imagine for such a place, such as excercise courses, arts and crafts, music listening and playing, simple courses such as computer classes, and many similar enjoyable things. Rooms were well lit, and had ample airflow and window access. ONe of the best things that they had to offer was the shuttle service to local shopping sites and malls. These services ran fairly frequently, with sheculed trips weekly to essential places such as grocery stores. The facility is located near top rated hospitals and medical care practices, and residents have no trouble getting the necessary care, medications, and personal treatment that each individual needs.

May 12, 2012

By eileen2

Other

My parents reluctantly sold their home and moved to assisted living. It was a very difficult time for all involved. The staff at The Atria made the transition as smooth as possible. My dad failed quickly, as we knew he would in the next six months and has since passed. My mom has florished in having that six months, getting to know people,activities and routine, and has expressed how grateful she is to have had the six months transition.. It was a blessing that we had the help and caring we did from this professional setting. Everyone was more than happy to help and continues to provide the caring I know I could not do by myself for my mother. My entire family thanks them and would be happy to counsel and encourage this transiton to families who were where we we were 2 years ago. Both my brothers ive in California, so they relied on my judgement. I visited over 10 residences in this area and hand hands down i kept coming back to the Atria...Eileen Abernethy

Costs for Atria Tinton Falls

• Occupational Therapy

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Atria Tinton Falls

Conveniently located near the beaches, boardwalk and shops of the Jersey Shore and major highways, Atria Tinton Falls has served Monmouth County families for 20 years. This vibrant community is designed to help older people enjoy the benefits of an active lifestyle – and experience greater well-being.

A selection of studio, one- and two- bedroom apartments is available, each with a kitchenette. Just steps away are a variety of convenient amenities, including a restaurant with table service, library, movie theater, salon, lounge with billiards table, and welcoming outdoor spaces such as a courtyard, gardens, arbor, gazebo and walking paths. A friendly, caring staff is available 24/7 to provide discreet support when needed.

For people living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, Atria Tinton Falls offers Life Guidance® – Atria’s forward-thinking approach to memory care. Residents enjoy exercise and social engagement in a secure, thoughtfully designed space with specially trained caregivers who focus on ways to help them continue to live a fulfilling life.

Every day is a new opportunity for connection, creativity and fun. With a calendar full of events, residents can continue doing the things they love and discover new interests. From yoga and live performances to the book club and happy hours, residents can be as active and involved as they like.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. Atria communities are home to more than 23,000 seniors and employ more than 16,000 people.

We're minutes from the beach, considered Jersey Shore. Exit 102 on the Garden State Parkway.

Map of Atria Tinton Falls