Atria Tinton Falls Tinton Falls, NJ

Reviews of Atria Tinton Falls

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Tinton Falls

July 08, 2021

By PaulD2021

I visited the facility over the holiday weekend and found it to be clean - presented very well. I was happy to see that residents were engaged in holiday themed activities and seemed to have a lot of fun doing so. The sales person was very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. She showed us the entire community - specifically the assisted living side as that was the one we were interested in for my parents. Apartments were specious and well appointed - I was pleased with the cleanliness of the community and functionality of common spaces. We looked at the menu and it seemed the food was good. I was also interested in activities for my parents and after looking at the activity schedule, I was confident my parents would have plenty of things to do. I was happy with the tour and I am considering this community for my parents. I also recommend others to see Atria Tinton Falls while they are looking for Assisted Living or Memory Care for their loved ones.

Paul, Your compliments mean the world to our team. Thank you for sharing, and thank you for choosing Atria.

November 10, 2020

By Albert

We have been in Atria Tinton Falls for over a year now. I'm satisfied with the staff. They're very nice cleaning the place. We are satisfied so far. The food is edible. It's a very clean place. It's well kept. They have activities scheduled during the day like meetings, get-togethers, and card games. I think the value for money is good. The staff members are very nice. I have no problems with the staff. It's very nice. The facilities are good.

August 01, 2020

By Laureen

Atria Tinton Falls is where my mother is now. We like it the best. She is happy as can be. Because of COVID, we weren't able to go into these places, but we made an educated decision, and Atria was our choice. There are not as many as there would normally be, but they have activities. I sign up for visits where we sit outside. We're six feet apart and we always have our masks on. Everyone is lovely to my mother and to us. We are happy so far. Everything has been great so far. Most of her sadness is from not being able to sit with us and not being able to visit her room and spend the day with her. It doesn't have anything to do with the community, but she is always happy when I visit her. Everybody treats her great. I have no complaints, and the business person goes way above what is expected of her. My mother has a few complaints with the food, but it is just a taste bud difference because she normally loves everything. Everything is beautiful. When she first moved in, we put things away, and we helped set up her room. There is plenty of space in her room. She has a full bed in there, she has a nice comfortable recliner, and she has a room like a bistro set. Atria is also one of the more affordable places that we looked at. All the others looked fine. We tried to get educated on different aspects of her care and how her physical and mental being would progress and how they would care for her as she needed more care, and Atria just seemed to be the right fit for us.

January 14, 2017

By Muriel803246

I had a visit with Atria Tinton Falls. They came here to assess my husband, and the nurse said they wouldn’t be able to accept him because of the really bad pressure blister on his foot. They are not equipped to deal with that. Atria Tinton Falls is a beautiful facility. They have a very caring staff, and the grounds are lovely. Everybody seemed very nice, but the pricing was high.

September 11, 2016

By Karen414208

I liked where Atria was located, and I thought the people were friendly. It was saying independent living because the people didn’t need help, but it wasn’t the kind of independent living we were looking for. It was more of an assisted living type of place. However, I was very impressed with the way they run things, and their staff was informative and spent time with me and my father.

February 29, 2016

By Caring daughter120270950

Dad is staying at Atria for 5 years now, he has lost mobility, but he does participate in activities. He plays bingo and cards. They have a beautiful dining room, they have a great chef, and the meals are usually very good. I have no complaints, they’re very good including the care, housekeeping, and the nursing staff. I know it’s a little expensive, but it’s the best in the area where I live. My dad is very happy there, considers Atria his home, and he doesn’t want to move elsewhere.

January 20, 2016

By Johnny11

I visited Atria Tinton Falls. The people I ate lunch with complained that all they did was drink wine and play bingo. The rooms and people were very nice, and the lunch was good.

Johnny, thanks for visiting our community. If you're interested in seeing our full calendar of events, feel free to reach me at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com.

November 30, 2015

By madtomato

One of the places I visited was Atria. It was a little bit further away from a well-lived area and a little bit further away from my family, but it was very nice. Everybody had been very accommodating. From the advertising, it looked like it had a lot of stuff. They said people who still drive could go out every day. However, I did not need a place with three meals a day. I needed a little bit of assistance, but I was not really ready for full time.

July 31, 2015

By Patty46

I visited Atria Tinton Falls, and I liked it. It was expensive, but it was a very nice place. They gave me an apple pie when I left. It was a very impressive place.

June 29, 2015

During our visit in Atria Tinton Falls, I would say that the salesperson was a little too pushy. The apartments were tiny and didn't have a kitchen inside. People should eat at the dining room because of that. They had similar activities that other places had such as bingo and card games. The thing that they would do differently was having a happy hour a couple times a week. The only thing we didn't like when we walked in was the number of people in wheelchairs and walkers. The entrance was a little crowded. Other than that, it was a beautiful community overall.

Thank you for visiting Atria Tinton Falls and for sharing your review. We appreciate your feedback and invite you to share more with us at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com if you have other suggestions about how we can continue to improve our tour experience.

February 19, 2015

By Frances23

Everything was really exceptional at Atria Tinton Falls. They had a gym, a beautiful dining room, and very good food. I liked it very much; it was a pleasant place, but I need help around the clock. I'm incapacitated, and I can't get around by myself. I looked at a single room, but I couldn't get my wheelchair to the doorway, and the two-bedroom was very beautiful and has a kitchenette, but I couldn't get my wheelchair to the doorway of the bathroom to take a shower.

June 25, 2014

The Atria Tinton Falls (44 Pine Street) was very nice. It was very clean. It appeared like a very well-run, really nice facility. They seemed very open to having my parents come and visit, but it just was not the right time for them. They showed me around and were very courteous and informative. I thought the rooms were small, but well-lit and very clean. I didn't eat anything, but they did invite my family for dinner, and they sent me home with a freshly baked pie. They provide transportation, game night, movie night-- those kinds of things. It looked more like a hotel to me. It was very new.

December 27, 2013

By Alan7

Great facility. Bright, cheery atmosphere. All the staff are friendly and helpful. They have visiting performers. They have numerous activities. They try their best to stimulate and engage the residents. There are two sides: Assisted Living and Memory Care. The only drawback is that the Memory Care side has small rooms and limited space for their residents.

September 19, 2013

By Arlene3

I looked at Atria Tinton Falls and the place looks very nice. The rooms are small, but it was nice. From what I've seen the facility is very clean, but I was just not ready yet to be in a facility.

October 13, 2012

By rkurtz

Before my mother had to move out, I would have given the faciity a very positive review. However, the Atria would not properly account for my mother's rent and credits that should have accrued while she was hospitalized near the end of her stay. Furthermore, they refused to refund rent after they said mom would not be able to return to the facility. I spoke several times to the business manager, who said they would review the case and get back to me. They never did, never returned phone calls and never replied to written correspondence. After more than a year as a resident, I was very disappointed that they terminated my mother's residence with no warning and refused to credit the rent they told me would be returned. I no longer recommend the Atria to my friends for their loved ones.

Thank you for your feedback regarding Atria Tinton Falls. While I'm glad to hear that your family had a positive experience during your mother's stay at our community, I apologize that there seemed to be some confusion with the adjustments that were issued. I have spoken with the community business director who would be happy to review everything with you. She was unfortunately unable to find any written correspondence on file. Please feel free to email us directly at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and include the community name so that we may connect you with the appropriate person who can best explain the invoices you received.

June 27, 2012

By thefamily guy

i think that, overally, the facility was very nice and welcoming for an assisted-living home. these places tend to have a reputation of being depressing and have a generally negative connotation. however, the residents at this home seemed uplifting despite their old age and my family and i could tell that it was because of the staff that seem to genuinely care about the residents and the tons of activities that are held every day for the residents. the amenities of the housing were very nice including a beautiful outdoor patio area and plenty of space for socializing and playing games; activities which are crucial to this particular age group.

May 30, 2012

By asiatnaf

The personal living quarters at this facility were fairly spacious compared to others. The rooms of residents that I personally had the opportunity to see with my own eyes were very nice, and those rooms were decordated with the many personal effects of the residents. The facility brouht in people from outside (hence my school trip there) for entertainment and enjoyment of the retirees. They also offered as many recreational activities as one could imagine for such a place, such as excercise courses, arts and crafts, music listening and playing, simple courses such as computer classes, and many similar enjoyable things. Rooms were well lit, and had ample airflow and window access. ONe of the best things that they had to offer was the shuttle service to local shopping sites and malls. These services ran fairly frequently, with sheculed trips weekly to essential places such as grocery stores. The facility is located near top rated hospitals and medical care practices, and residents have no trouble getting the necessary care, medications, and personal treatment that each individual needs.

May 12, 2012

By eileen2

Other

My parents reluctantly sold their home and moved to assisted living. It was a very difficult time for all involved. The staff at The Atria made the transition as smooth as possible. My dad failed quickly, as we knew he would in the next six months and has since passed. My mom has florished in having that six months, getting to know people,activities and routine, and has expressed how grateful she is to have had the six months transition.. It was a blessing that we had the help and caring we did from this professional setting. Everyone was more than happy to help and continues to provide the caring I know I could not do by myself for my mother. My entire family thanks them and would be happy to counsel and encourage this transiton to families who were where we we were 2 years ago. Both my brothers ive in California, so they relied on my judgement. I visited over 10 residences in this area and hand hands down i kept coming back to the Atria...Eileen Abernethy

Costs for Atria Tinton Falls

• Occupational Therapy

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Atria Tinton Falls

Conveniently located near the beaches, boardwalk and shops of the Jersey Shore and major highways, Atria Tinton Falls has served Monmouth County families for 20 years. This vibrant community is designed to help older people enjoy the benefits of an active lifestyle and experience greater well-being.

A selection of studio, one- and two- bedroom apartments is available, each with a kitchenette. Just steps away are a variety of convenient amenities, including a restaurant with table service, library, movie theater, salon, lounge with billiards table, and welcoming outdoor spaces such as a courtyard, gardens, arbor, gazebo and walking paths. A friendly, caring staff is available 24/7 to provide discreet support when needed.

For people living with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia, Atria Tinton Falls offers Life Guidance. Atria's forward-thinking approach to memory care. Residents enjoy exercise and social engagement in a secure, thoughtfully designed space with specially trained caregivers who focus on ways to help them continue to live a fulfilling life.

Every day is a new opportunity for connection, creativity and fun. With a calendar full of events, residents can continue doing the things they love and discover new interests. From yoga and live performances to the book club and happy hours, residents can be as active and involved as they like.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 20,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

We're minutes from the beach, considered Jersey Shore. Exit 102 on the Garden State Parkway.

Map of Atria Tinton Falls