PARKER AT STONEGATE Highland Park, NJ

Reviews of PARKER AT STONEGATE

Nursing Home Reviews for PARKER AT STONEGATE

September 25, 2017

By Laurie M.

My mother spent several years as a resident at Parker at Landing Lane, until she passed peacefully in her sleep. The staff were both competent and caring. They accommodated our special requests, explained my mom's care carefully and thoroughly, and were always patient and attentive with both my mom and with her visitors. Most importantly, they treated my mother with caring and respect. Frequently, when a nurse or aide would pass us in the hallway, she would stop to greet us, hold my mother's hand or give her a little hug, and speak directly to her with affection even though my mom was unable to say anything in return. I will be forever grateful that my mother's last years were spent at Parker, with a staff that made it like a home.

March 13, 2016

By Yellow1

My father was in rehab and is now at Parker at Landing Lane. The staff certainly seems friendly enough. The thing that I like best about it is that it’s small, so it feels more like family and everybody knows everybody. The location is far for us, but it’s a nice area and easily accessible. The facility itself is clean and always smells clean. I work in many nursing homes and typically when they’re carpeted, they don’t smell so great, but somehow they get the carpets smelling very nice. I’m a little disappointed in the lack of activities since they're mainly just movie time and bingo. I see a little too much sitting around, but that's typical. The food is good.

August 19, 2013

By Mia8

When they were remodeling the room of my father at Francis E. Parker at Piscataway, they put my father at their facility in New Brunswick and the facility is just as nice as the other one. You couldn't have asked for nicer people. The staff is great. The nurses and the aids, everyone were excellent. They weren't afraid to take time to stop and talk to you either. They have enough people working there and in fact they have a waiting list a mile long for people to work there.

Services and Amenities of PARKER AT STONEGATE

About PARKER AT STONEGATE

PARKER AT STONEGATE is a senior living provider in Highland Park, New Jersey that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact PARKER AT STONEGATE for more details on services and rates.

Map of PARKER AT STONEGATE