Seashore Gardens Living Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Seashore Gardens Living Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Seashore Gardens Living Center

December 11, 2014

By Glenn12

Seashore Gardens was excellent, the people were very nice, and the prices can be a little high for my friend. The rooms were clean and adequately sized. If he could afford that place, he would be highly recommended to go there. I was well received there.

November 11, 2014

By tronco21

Beautiful facility, very clean and well kept. Staff is amazing, very attentive to residents needs! Would recommend!

Services and Amenities of Seashore Gardens Living Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Seashore Gardens Living Center

Seashore Gardens Living Center is a senior living provider in Galloway Township, New Jersey that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Seashore Gardens Living Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Seashore Gardens Living Center