Mattison Crossing at Manalapan Avenue

93 Manalapan Avenue, Freehold, NJ 07728
Mattison Crossing at Manalapan Avenue (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 7 days

Offering $6,000 (to be divided by $1,000 per month credit over 6 months)!

Reviews of Mattison Crossing at Manalapan Avenue

Assisted Living Reviews for Mattison Crossing at Manalapan Avenue

December 27, 2016

By Matthew564150

Everything was beautiful at Brookdside, but it actually catered to Jewish people more, so I think my mother-in-law would be uncomfortable there. The rooms were a nice size. Their dayroom and dining area were immaculate. They gave me good cookies. The staff was very nice and accommodating to any question that I asked. It had a nice feeling to me. The residents were kind of standoffish.

July 11, 2016

By Bill213585

I ended up putting my mother in Brookside because it had the right kind of atmosphere for my mother. The facility itself was very spacious and accommodating to older people, and the room was very nice. We ate there, the food was very good, and the staff was excellent, which is why we picked it. They have a person at the door, and it seems like there is staff all around, so I would say that security is very good.

October 01, 2015

By ChrisGar

Other

If you are Jewish and if you are looking for a place to put your loved one with no stimulation or activity and to sit around all day to be ignored this is the place for you. I had my mom here for one month and that was the worst month of her life, she was so depressed, excluded from everything because she was not Jewish and this should not be listed as assisted living,.. this is nursing home where people sit around in chairs and rolled out into a hallway... and if you have no one advocating for you to get anything accomplished good luck to you .. I advised my mom being moved out within the 30 day of occupancy and shame on me thinking they address to separate clauses in their contract on refunds.. $16k down the drain for a month that mother was the most depressed she ever was in her life.. now she is thriving in her new residence that truly is assisted living not a nursing home. I would give it zero stars but not possible

August 21, 2015

By rablap42

My husband is at Brookside. I love the place! Their services are excellent! The staff is great. Food is great everyday. My husband cleans his plate every night; he loves it. I have no complaints with this facility. My husband looks happier than he was at home.

April 20, 2015

I went to Brookside for a respite, and the place was great. The people were fabulous. Everybody there was very friendly. The food wasn't that great, but the food wasn't that great all over. I had a very relaxing weekend at Brookside, and everything went very well. The activities were great.

August 28, 2014

By Karyn4

I'm very, very happy with The Brookside. My mother is so happy. Everything is great with them. I would totally recommend them. My mother is sharing a room. Each person has their own bathroom and their own bedroom, but they share a little TV area. The place is very clean. My mother is getting great care and she is very happy there. Also, she really likes the food. Overall, I'm very happy with this place. There is nothing negative I could say. The staff is very congenial and very caring. They treat my mother well. They're nice and kind. Everybody takes care of her. If she doesn't come down, they would go up and get her. They're very concerned. They have different levels of care depending on the need. So if you need to get dresse, bathing, getting your medicines, etc., they're there to help you. They also have an Alzheimer's unit, so if you have that illness, they have a separate unit for that.

November 20, 2012

By Jonsanders

From the very first time I visited the Brookside I was impressed with the compassion and professionalism shown by the staff there. The residents were smiling and very happy, with many taking me aside to tell me how much they enjoyed living there. It was obvious that this was a well run community, as the atmosphere was relaxing, and felt like home. The front desk concierge was pleasant and helpful when I first entered, and has become a great friend as my mother has lived there. She is always willing to go the extra mile to make sure that my needs are met at the community. The activity program is superb, there are over 7 people employed in that department and my mom often complains that it is very difficult to make a decision on which activity she wishes to go to! Movies are offered in the theater a couple of times per day, baking classes, gardening, walking groups, general religious services, etc. She is having a great time there, and I enjoy having her at the community and look forward to my visits much more than I did when she was living at home.

Costs for Mattison Crossing at Manalapan Avenue

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 12

• Licenses: NJ Assisted Living
  • State Licenses: 55A009

About Mattison Crossing at Manalapan Avenue

Mattison Crossing at Manalapan Avenue is an Assisted Living and Memory Support community in Freehold created especially for seniors who relish independence, social interaction, and leisure activities—all provided with exceptional service in a great environment.

Life at The Brookside provides residents with the opportunity to be part of a community that celebrates Jewish heritage and culture, while also delivering superior senior care. Our staff of senior living professionals are highly experienced, knowledgeable and caring, devoted to making certain our residents are always treated with respect and dignity, and that they receive the personal attention they deserve – whether it is help with the challenges of daily living as they grow older, helping to determine which outing or program to join that afternoon, or simply lending a listening ear as a resident recounts a beloved story.

Map of Mattison Crossing at Manalapan Avenue