Brandywine Living at Governor's Crossing

Reviews of Brandywine Living at Governor's Crossing

Assisted Living Reviews for Brandywine Living at Governor's Crossing

August 11, 2014

By Donald Greenberg

I have been living at Brandywine for the past few years and really enjoy myself. I have made lots of new friends and really enjoying the activities and look forward to living here for many years to come.

June 18, 2013

By Gloria9

My mother is in assisted living facility right now in Brandywine Senior Living. The surroundings are well maintained and clean. Their rooms are large and clean rooms, very comfortable. Their staff are excellent, very responsive and very skilled. Foods are very good too. I would recommend this facility.

April 09, 2012

By alienbiker99

The building was being washed and painted as I entered through the front door. The staff at the front desk was very polite and immediately asked if i wanted an assisted tour around the facilitiy. The dining rooms were very clean and the wait staff was very friendly. The food was high quality and they had a large variety of drinks to choose from. There were nurses everywhere which was a good sign. Each wing was kept very clean and was peaceful throughout the entire tour.

About Brandywine Living at Governor's Crossing

Brandywine Living at Governor's Crossing is a senior living provider in Englishtown, New Jersey that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Brandywine Living at Governor's Crossing for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brandywine Living at Governor's Crossing