Brandywine Living at Governor's Crossing

Reviews of Brandywine Living at Governor's Crossing

Assisted Living Reviews for Brandywine Living at Governor's Crossing

August 17, 2014

By anoumyous

My mother lived in Reflections at Brandywine for over 2 years. My sister and I researched and visited all assisted living facilities in the area. We found Governor's Crossing to be the perfect fit. Our mother was well cared for and comfortable. The staff is always comforting and engaging with the residents. There are always activities or just quiet time depending on the residents choice. I know we made the right

August 13, 2014

By Lyle Gerber

My mother moved into Brandywine at Govenor's Crossing this last December, (2013), after a stroke abruptly took her independence away. At 85 years old she was still working 2 days a week in a doctors' office, driving, volunteering in the community and for the Red Cross. A very active life. Although the change in her residence and the change in her independence were dramatic and difficult for her to face, the staff at Brandywine at Govenor's Crossing has done and keeps doing everything possible to keep mom fully engaged in her new life. I have been to "mom's" at different times of the day and at different days in the week and I have always found the staff smiling, warm and welcoming. And believe me, mom is not an easy little cupcake to care for. I have always found the residents well cared for and as independent as the setting allows. Sitting together in common areas engaged with each other, meeting in groups for book discussions, bingo, exercises or entertainers. Sitting outside under the front porch or around the Koi pond, or walking the paved pathways around the residence. I have eaten with her several times in the dining area ...unannounced... and have never been disappointed by the selection, quality of the food or friendliness and compassion of the staff. I always leave Brandywine at Govenor's Crossing feeling assured that mom is well cared for and safe. Does mom want to be there? NO! She longs to back in her "own home" driving her car whenever and wherever she pleased. Of all the residences we looked at before deciding on Brandywine at Govenor's Crossing, I know WE made the right choice.

August 12, 2014

By Kcore

A TOP NOTCH facility!!! My dad is a current resident at Brandywine at Gov. Crossing. I haven't seen him as happy or as healthy, and as active as he is since moving in to Brandywine in a long time. This alone says it all! You'll find a truly caring, nurturing, fun, safe environment, with a very dedicated professional staff. Brandywine goes the distance and then some for all their residents and their families. My dad and my family are very greatful for finding Brandywine at Governor's Crossing!

August 11, 2014

By Donald Greenberg

I have been living at Brandywine for the past few years and really enjoy myself. I have made lots of new friends and really enjoying the activities and look forward to living here for many years to come.

June 18, 2013

By Gloria9

My mother is in assisted living facility right now in Brandywine Senior Living. The surroundings are well maintained and clean. Their rooms are large and clean rooms, very comfortable. Their staff are excellent, very responsive and very skilled. Foods are very good too. I would recommend this facility.

November 27, 2012

By boots516

I put my grandmother in this assisted living facility 2 years ago. My grandmother suffers from Alzheimer's. I personally love this facility. My grandmother has her own room which has a bed, tv, bathroom, microwave, telephone, computer if she wanted. Kind of just like a hotel. We can go and eat breakfast, lunch, or dinner with her when ever we want. The staff there is really nice they provide us with board games to hang out in the rec area and play. They have a old timers movie room where they show all old classic movies with a popcorn machine. The staff takes the residents on trips and depending on the person with there condition sometimes even plan a trip to atlantic city. The staff and the doctors are wonderful and they all treat my grandmother not like a patient but a friend. If I had to recommend this facility it would definitely be first on my list.

April 09, 2012

By alienbiker99

The building was being washed and painted as I entered through the front door. The staff at the front desk was very polite and immediately asked if i wanted an assisted tour around the facilitiy. The dining rooms were very clean and the wait staff was very friendly. The food was high quality and they had a large variety of drinks to choose from. There were nurses everywhere which was a good sign. Each wing was kept very clean and was peaceful throughout the entire tour.

About Brandywine Living at Governor's Crossing

Brandywine Living at Governor's Crossing is a senior living provider in Englishtown, New Jersey that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Brandywine Living at Governor's Crossing for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brandywine Living at Governor's Crossing