Brandywine Living at Governor's Crossing

Reviews of Brandywine Living at Governor's Crossing

Assisted Living Reviews for Brandywine Living at Governor's Crossing

November 27, 2012

By boots516

I put my grandmother in this assisted living facility 2 years ago. My grandmother suffers from Alzheimer's. I personally love this facility. My grandmother has her own room which has a bed, tv, bathroom, microwave, telephone, computer if she wanted. Kind of just like a hotel. We can go and eat breakfast, lunch, or dinner with her when ever we want. The staff there is really nice they provide us with board games to hang out in the rec area and play. They have a old timers movie room where they show all old classic movies with a popcorn machine. The staff takes the residents on trips and depending on the person with there condition sometimes even plan a trip to atlantic city. The staff and the doctors are wonderful and they all treat my grandmother not like a patient but a friend. If I had to recommend this facility it would definitely be first on my list.

April 09, 2012

By alienbiker99

The building was being washed and painted as I entered through the front door. The staff at the front desk was very polite and immediately asked if i wanted an assisted tour around the facilitiy. The dining rooms were very clean and the wait staff was very friendly. The food was high quality and they had a large variety of drinks to choose from. There were nurses everywhere which was a good sign. Each wing was kept very clean and was peaceful throughout the entire tour.

Services and Amenities of Brandywine Living at Governor's Crossing

About Brandywine Living at Governor's Crossing

Brandywine Living at Governor's Crossing is a senior living provider in Englishtown, New Jersey that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Brandywine Living at Governor's Crossing for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brandywine Living at Governor's Crossing