Brandywine Living at Reflections

Reviews of Brandywine Living at Reflections

Memory Care Reviews for Brandywine Living at Reflections

September 19, 2017

By luchette

I had to find respite care for my mother for 3 weeks during the summer. I couldn't be happier with the care my mother was given at Brandywine!! I was very concerned about leaving her, but to my pleasant surprise she managed very well! She participated in activities and constantly said how nice everyone was and how well she was treated! The care, compassion, and professionalism that was provided by Faith, Maria, and the entire staff at Brandywine totally surpassed ALL my expectations!

July 14, 2017

By SherryP

Searching for the perfect facility for Mom was one of the most stressful times in my life. I needed to make sure that Mom would be well taken care of, safe and most importantly happy. From the very beginning of my search the entire staff were so understanding, patient and reassuring. Maria pretty much held my hand throughout the entire process! Faithe and Yolene went to the rehab facility to assess Mom and they were so warm and kind to her. Sara and Denise always greeted me with huge smiles and were happy to assist me and answer my NUMEROUS questions. After visiting so many different facilities the decision in the end was quite easy! No one made me feel more comfortable than the wonderful team at Reflections! Mom is now living at Reflections and I visit almost every day. I am in awe of the way EVERYONE interacts with the residents...they are treated with kindness, love and respect...just like one big happy family! Brandywine Reflections has exceeded all of my expectations! Mom is thriving!

December 07, 2015

By Gibbs Girl

My father-in-law (recently passed) was cared for by the amazing staff at Brandywine Reflections in Brick. He entered the facility due to memory loss/confusion brought on by a poor reaction to anesthesia; coupled with failing eyesight and hearing loss, he required a lot of care. My husband and I had faith in Brandywine because my father-in-law had been in respite care several times at the Gables; but with his new memory issue, The Gables was no longer the right fit. So Brandywine suggested Reflections; we toured the facility, met the staff and knew we found the right place. The facility is beautiful--bright, open, has outdoor space; it is very clean; the residents' rooms are large, well laid out. But the reason Brandywine Reflections deserves 5+ stars--THE STAFF!!! Every staff member is kind, warm, professional, keenly attentive to all residents. Although my father-in-law could not really participate in the daily socialization (music, games) due to his impairments, he would often sit on a couch or comfy chair in a lovely home-like living room area. The staff always kept him in close watch, attending to his needs. The nursing staff is exceptional--professional but always kind and compassionate. The aides were wonderful-- very attentive, caring. The staff always reached out to my husband and me and other visitors--greeting us warmly, updating us on my father-in-law's condition; we enjoyed uplifting, friendly conversations with many staff members. As my father-in-law began to decline, we were approached about starting Hospice care. Hospice care was offered on site, so my father-in-law was able to remain in his own room at Brandywine. With the excellent, compassionate care Brick Brandywine Reflections offered, my father-in-law was able to be comfortable as he lived the last of his 97 years, and my husband and I had the peace of mind knowing he was in good hands.

August 29, 2014

By Melne

My mom has been there for almost two years and we couldn't be happier with the care and services. She is treated with dignity, care, and love. Sara and Denise have been wonderful and we treat them like family. We are truly blessed to have found a place like Brandywine.

January 31, 2014

My husband is here and everything is fine. It is a self-standing facility and not connected to an assisted living for normal people. It is a dementia unit. It is close to where I live and the place looks nice. The help seems wonderful and there is a very little turnover. Most of the help have been there for a long time. We are very impressed speaking to the people who work there. They are very attentive to his needs. He has some medical problems and they take care of them. The choice of food looks nice. He has no complaint and he likes to it. So, I am assuming it is adequate. One thing that is good about them is that they have lots of activities and entertainment, which are quite good. There is something going on every day.

May 08, 2013

By Momzilla

The cost is high and the care does does not match. Staff is ok, do not call you back when you need them to. Resident's belongings are always misplaced even when labeled.
See all Memory Care reviews (14) See fewer reviews

About Brandywine Living at Reflections

Brandywine Living at Reflections is a senior living provider in Brick, New Jersey that offers residents Memory Care. Contact Brandywine Living at Reflections for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brandywine Living at Reflections