Briston Manor West

Reviews of Briston Manor West

Independent Living Reviews for Briston Manor West

October 13, 2013

By Francine P.

My mom and I had toured Briston Manor West and I was very impressed. Though they had only one meal a day and they said it was lunch, some ate their main meal for lunch and ate the soup and salad for dinner. So, all they had to worry about was breakfast. They also had muffins and coffee once a week. I liked that the whole facility was in one level. They had apartment style in the building and they had these little cabins outside. You could have your own little house with a nice size patio at the back. The house and the apartment had the same price. However, in the apartment you would get heat and hot water, while in the house you had to pay your own. They had so many activities and so many great things there for the price. They had a bus that could take them to groceries, shopping and doctor's appointment, which was included in the rent. They had chair exercises, entertainment and movies. If you had your car, they had somebody to clean up your car during winter. It was a little higher class facility and it's in a safe area so it was a nice place to walk. It was unbelievably great. The only reason why we weren't able to choose it was because my mom wanted to be in her home state.

About Briston Manor West

Briston Manor West is a senior living provider in Bedford, New Hampshire that offers residents Independent Living and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Briston Manor West for more details on services and rates.

Map of Briston Manor West