Vintage Hills Senior Apartments

Reviews of Vintage Hills Senior Apartments

Independent Living Reviews for Vintage Hills Senior Apartments

June 27, 2015

By sacjnet

The location of the facility is in a quiet area of Reno, close to several good stores. The residents all seem nice. They do not staff the office during the weekend. We have had difficulty getting them to repair/replace non-working equipment, such as the air conditioner during the heat of the summer. They seem to avoid scheduling service appointments during the weekend. I assume this is a cost saving measure; however, for some seniors, sitting in a 90 degree apartment all weekend waiting for the AC repairman to come on Monday is just not reasonable.

November 29, 2014

By Adam5

Vintage Hills is a nice place. You have to be at a certain income level because it's state-assisted. It's very clean, and they have great transportation. Every single day they have a bus that takes the residents to the library or to doctor's appointments. That's one thing we really like about the place. They also have a pretty active clubhouse. They have activities and games going every single day except for the weekends. All of the doors are like inside a hallway so when it gets colder they can get around to the laundry and all the facilities and so forth in their building without having to go out. I would absolutely recommend them to others. It's in a great location, too. It's really close to a lot of stuff, like Kohl's, Walmart, and library.

September 27, 2013

By Russell5

I saw Vintage Hills about three years ago. I like that the staff was very friendly. The location is excellent because it was right across the street from Walmart, Save Mart, and a dollar store. The thing also that I liked about this facility is that they were not that keen if I had a cat if I would live there.

About Vintage Hills Senior Apartments

Vintage Hills Senior Apartments is a senior living provider in Reno, Nevada that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Vintage Hills Senior Apartments for more details on services and rates.

Map of Vintage Hills Senior Apartments