Atria Summit Ridge

Atria Summit Ridge (775) 787-3000

Reviews of Atria Summit Ridge

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Summit Ridge

November 14, 2016

Atria Summit Ridge was very nice, and it has a lot to offer. It has a restaurant instead of a dining room where you get to order what you want. Everything is in one building, so the residents don't have to go outside to go anywhere. The rooms were small studios with a kitchenette and a bathroom, and they were fine. They were good at catering to the people's needs and wants. They had a cocktail hour and a musician came in, and my mom really enjoyed that. It seemed upscale, and it's nice.

April 25, 2016

By Marilyn123933050

Atria was fine. They gave us the tour, but it was too commercial and too sterile for my mother-in-law. It was not homey or welcoming enough. The rooms were all fine, and you have to furnish it. The dining area was fine. We met two people at the front desk who were fine.

Thanks for visiting our community, Marilyn. I'm sorry it wasn't a perfect fit for your mother in law, but we welcome you back at any time. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me directly at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com.

July 28, 2015

My husband is in Atria, and the care is excellent. The staff is extremely very good. They are very conscientious. The rooms need to be refurbished when you move in. They have studios and one-bedroom apartments. My husband is in love with the food. He says it is delicious each and every meal. They have activities like exercise. They have lecturers that come in. They have a meetings once very couple of weeks with the residents on how they think the food is or if there anything special they want. They take them out to the movies on the bus. They have road trips for them. I go to other places, but I am not happy with them. However, when I see the Atria, it is like a 4-star hotel. It is beautiful.

July 28, 2015

By Eileen30

Atria Summit Ridge is a very nice place. They have a lot of skylights in the ceiling, and their hallways are kind of extra wide, so there is not a lot of congestion for people with walkers or wheelchairs. They have a beautiful outside which the residents can visit and see. They also have a lovely garden area. The only thing that I was disappointed is that they only have one bedroom.

April 30, 2015

Atria is very nice, but the monthly cost is ridiculously expensive. The grounds are very nice, and they’re a top notch facility which is why they cost so much. The units are small.

January 12, 2015

By anonymous104292650

The Atria Summit Ridge was a nice and good facility in a nice area. It was almost brand new with big wide hallways. The woman who ran it was really great.

January 12, 2015

By Donna99852050

I was looking for a place for my mom. We were able to visit Atria Summit Ridge. It was clean, light, and roomy. It's the nicest place I've been to. They got a studio type apartment. It was very roomy and very bright. A lot of sunlight comes in the room. It has access to a big patio in the center of the building. We looked at their activity board, and it was kind of similar to other facility. They have trips, games at the place, and transportation to the doctor if the residents need it. The dining room was clean although we didn't eat there. It seems that it is open 8 or 10 hours a day. Everything about the place is kind of pristine.

September 29, 2014

By Lorna3

They are at Atria Summit Ridge. They have a one bedroom apartment and it is very nice. The staff seems to be absolutely wonderful. They come and check on them many times a day. They clean their apartment and take away their trash. Everybody seems very happy. They have lots of activities for the residents and they take them to the doctor's office if they need to go. I haven’t eaten there, but they seemed to be doing okay, and I know they are real fussy eaters. Overall, the facility is good, but expensive, and the more care you require, the more expensive it gets.

September 10, 2014

By Arthur9

I like the services that Atria Summit Ridge has. The staff is very good, and the building is beautiful. All the residents are as happy as I am to be here. I think the food is very good. It suits me, and I am satisfied with it.

May 30, 2014

By Dorothy42

I like the Atria Summit Ridge. It’s a clean facility, and they offered a bunch of activities. The restaurant is clean, and everything seems quite clean. The staff seemed very nice and very helpful to the residents. The staff seemed to be very friendly and knows everybody.

March 27, 2014

By Kindra1

We visited Atria Summit Ridge. We liked it. It was very nice and clean. It also had a lot of space, which was a big thing because they don't feel like they were trapped in a small area. The people were very friendly, nice, and seemed to help the seniors wherever they needed to. We looked at the dining room and the rooms, and we thought they were more than adequate. The rooms they had were bigger than the room he has right now. However, they cannot legally give my dad his shots, so we didn't choose it because we either need to get him off his shots, or have someone come in and give them to him.

August 29, 2013

By John62764150

Everything was fine and the facility was well kept. They just didn't have medicaid support.

November 17, 2011

By Carol2

The staff are so caring! They take wonderful care of the residents. The residents are always clean, bathed and dressed well. The staff take pride in their work and it shows. They really seem to enjoy working there. The food is wonderful and the entire dining experience is great.

Independent Living Reviews for Atria Summit Ridge

August 14, 2014

The Atria is really lovely, and my mom thought of going there, but it had studio apartments rather than a 2-bedroom/ 2-bath like a little home. The room was different. You can pay to have your medication taken care of. They do have medical people there, but it's just an add-on. The dining room is really beautiful. It has a baby grand piano and beautiful, big couches that look like a very nice resort.

December 23, 2013

Atria Summit was too big for my father. Also he really is not capable of being in an apartment by himself. Nevertheless, I would say that it is recommendable for a person who was more active and wanted to be more social, otherwise it just didn't fit for my dad's needs.

August 27, 2013

By Jo-anne

My mother is already very happily situated. She is in Atria right now. This facility is beautiful. They were one of the nicest places I have seen. They have wonderful activities. Everything is just good.

Photos of Atria Summit Ridge

Services and Amenities of Atria Summit Ridge

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: All Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: NV20111047121

About Atria Summit Ridge

atriasummitridge.com

At Atria Summit Ridge, you'll find the perfect balance of relaxation and activity in a beautifully landscaped Nevada home. Engage in a variety of recreational and educational opportunities, or relax outside by our secluded courtyard and fountain. Located in the heart of Reno, Atria Summit Ridge has magnificent sunset views of the Sierra Mountains.

Atria Summit Ridge offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Café
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals
  • Housekeeping services
  • Maintenance of apartments, community, and grounds
  • Medication assistance
  • Scheduled transportation

Atria Summit Ridge provides a dynamic environment where our Residents can continue to live independently with discreet support as needed so they can thrive. Located in the Northwest corner of Reno with sweeping views of the entire valley, a care staff with an average of 8.5 years of service, and a smaller more intimate community mean better outcomes for our residents.

Map of Atria Summit Ridge