Revel Nevada

Offers Independent Living

1525 Wigwam Parkway, Henderson, NV 89074
Revel Nevada (702) 904-9943
PROMOTION! 7 days

Receive one month free when you move in by May 31st.

Reviews of Revel Nevada

Independent Living Reviews for Revel Nevada

September 15, 2020

By Betty

Our experience with Revel Nevada is fantastic. I absolutely love the place. They have a dining room that has very flexible hours so that you're not required to eat between this hour or that hour, they have a social club where you can buy a hamburger or a snack during most normal business hours, and they have a salt water pool that is just magnificent. The maintenance people are great. They help you move in, and they hang your pictures. It just goes on and on. I'm just floored. I keep waiting for them to start finding reasons to tell me no, but they keep finding reasons to tell me yes, so I'm delighted. I can't find nothing wrong with them; I am just thrilled to death. I spent a year in another independent living community and was unhappy there and this place, like I say, I'm just overwhelmed at how nice they are. You couldn't ask for anything better in my opinion. The staff is wonderful. They are really wonderful. They have an activities coordinator. They threw a Mardi Gras party in August for us and it was wonderful. The activities director explained how the van and the shuttle bus works. He is telling us in advance that he is planning more outings for when the weather is cool. All of the staff, from the sales people, to the maintenance people, to Lucy my housekeeper, they like their jobs and it shows. They have a point system with dining services. Everybody who moves in is given X number of points to be used for food during that month and you manage your own dining. Some people use up their points right away and some people don't because they have full kitchens, but they do offer breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks, and it is managed using a point system that you buy. At the beginning of the month, each of us is given 400 points and we do what we want with it until it runs out and then we cook. The facility is clean, it's pretty, and it's well landscaped. They have at least two water fountain type things. Each room has a washer and dryer, which is wonderful. I don't have to go to a laundry room and wait my turn. The activities are fairly new to me.

Hi Betty - Thank you for taking the time to provide such a great review of Revel Nevada. We are thrilled that you are enjoying your new home here!

August 09, 2020

By Debby

Revel Nevada is clean, modern, bright, and vibrant. It's just what seniors need to keep their quality of life, keep them active, and alive. I really liked this community. Eating there is just like going out to a restaurant. You order off a menu, the service is impeccable, and the dining room is just very nice beyond belief. Their staff was incredible also. The rooms that we saw were high end, they had granite countertops, kitchens, and so on, and they were all high end. What I was impressed with was that the air conditioning was not in the walls, but was centralized, where all these other places aren't. They also have a swimming pool, and it was very nice.

Hi Debby - Thank you for all the kind words about Revel Nevada! We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with us.

October 30, 2019

By JZecca

I have been here for a year and I wouldn’t change anything. I sing karaoke and I’m on the welcoming committee and I love being a part of all our groups, we play cards, create art, and there are a ton of things to do. I have the benefit of transportation and can leave or stay in when I want to with no pressure.

We're thrilled to hear how you're enjoying our community. Thank you for sharing your experience!

May 16, 2019

By Bonnie

Revel Nevada was fabulous. It was a great place for seniors. My aunt was very interested in that. It's state-of-the-art and brand new, and the apartments were beautiful. The activities were off the charts. They were very accommodating, and they served us an amazing lunch in their restaurant. The girl who helped us was great. They had a swimming pool and an art class. It's an independent living facility and they're totally on their own there.

Hi, Bonnie. What a great testament to our community. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we’re doing!

Questions about Revel Nevada

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Revel Nevada. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

The average overall current age is 80. An active group of Residents is very involved both inside the community and with offsite activities. Very active with games, fitness, pool, enjoy food/happy hours, enjoy activities in the art studio.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Our senior living community is situated in a bustling area of Henderson, Nevada. Revel Nevada is close-by to world-renowned, Las Vegas Strip, and the McCarran Airport. Adjacent to a beautiful park and a short distance from museums, golf courses and other entertainment, you’re sure to stay curious at Revel.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Revel Nevada has organized?

Champagne Brunch Cruise on Lake Mead Alzheimer's Association's Walk to End Alzheimer's Tour of Carroll Shelby Museum WICKED the musical at the Smith Center for the Performing Arts Henderson Symphony Orchestra

What transportation services does Revel Nevada offer to independent living residents?

We offer complimentary transportation within a 10 mile radius of the community. This is available upon request.

What makes the chef or dining program at Revel Nevada exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

We’ve created a culinary experience at our senior living community that is sure to delight. Complete with innovative seasonal menus, exceptional service, and flexible dining options, you choose when and where you want to eat. Enjoy fresh flavors and abundant choices in our modern-American restaurant, Ovation, or grab a signature cocktail and a pub classic with a twist in The Social Club, our spirited pub.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Ovation, modern-American restaurant The Social Club, our spirited pub Heated, saltwater pool Jacuzzi Theater Creative studio Fitness studio Full-service salon

What safety features or security measures does Revel Nevada offer to independent living residents?

24 hour concierge services onsite

If Revel Nevada accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We are proud to be a pet-friendly community. No breed restrictions, just a weight limitation of 55 lbs. and a maximum of two pets in an apartment.

Does Revel Nevada work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

We do not offer any in-house medical assistance since we are an independent living community, but residents are welcome to hire private duty care providers into their apartment as needed.

Costs for Revel Nevada

Photos of Revel Nevada

Services and Amenities of Revel Nevada

• Fee Structure Extra: 2nd Occupancy Fee: $750

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.

About Revel Nevada

revelnevada.com

INDEPENDENT LIVING, REIMAGINED

Revel Nevada is reimagining independent living in a vibrant community where personalized experiences meet comfortable living. A place where good food and good friends go hand-in-hand, and fun is never far from home. Here, you’ll laugh, learn, and make some of the best memories you’ll ever have.

REVEL LIVING

Research has proven that your aging journey is mostly determined by your lifestyle. That’s why we’ve created Revel Living, a lifestyle culture based on the four pillars of wellness, that, together, keep you connected, engaged and curious. Whether you are interested in a book club, woodworking, yoga, learning a new language, exploring botanical gardens or even teaching a class, at Revel, you will have the opportunity to pursue your interests and passions to get all the life out of your years.

PERSONALIZED SERVICES & AMENITIES

It’s your life and you deserve to revel in it. That’s why our wellness services and community amenities are designed to fit your personal style. Rejuvenate with a personalized treatment in our spa or full-service salon. Get fit in our state-of-the-art fitness center dedicated to cardio, strength training and group fitness classes that optimize your health. Practice arts and crafts in our creative studio or just relax in the heated saltwater pool and spa. At Revel, you’ll also enjoy resort-style services including a 24-hour concierge, housekeeping, maintenance and complimentary transportation.

RESTAURANT DINING

We’ve created culinary experiences that are sure to delight with seasonal menus cooked to order and exceptional service. Our flexible dining options allow you to choose when and where you want to eat, whether that’s in your home, one of our restaurants, or our outdoor dining area. Enjoy a made-from-scratch meal at Ovation, our modern-American restaurant, or grab a signature cocktail and a pub classic with a twist in The Social Club, our spirited pub.

COMFORTABLE LIVING

Your home is where you relax and unwind. It’s where you host memorable celebrations, friendly gatherings and quiet nights in. It’s your place to make your own. That’s why the apartment homes at Revel include stylish details like modern plank flooring and oversized windows, and everyday conveniences like gourmet kitchens and washers and dryers.

We invite you to experience independent living, reimagined, for yourself and see why Revel is worthy of being called home.

Map of Revel Nevada