The Montclair

Reviews of The Montclair

Independent Living Reviews for The Montclair

June 28, 2016

By Relative218708

We liked The Montclair. It is very nice. The staff treats my relatives very well, and the food is very good. The staff is really accommodating, and everyone is very friendly.

June 18, 2016

By Fred833867

I liked The Montclair. It was nice, clean, and neat. It was a little bit expensive, but I guess they are all that way. They had different room sizes. We had lunch there, but I didn't like the particular food I had. It was right across the street from the hospital, and they will provide the transportation should I need to go to a doctor's appointment.

January 15, 2016

By Smcdaughter

My father has been at the Montclair for over 5 years and he loves it. We live on the east coast and visit as often as we can, but we are so grateful to have found the Montclair, here where he wants to live. Both his apartment and the common spaces are attractive and kept very nicely. They support the residents in many activities and trips and interests - trips to concerts and gardens and sports, bridge and games and singing and tai chi and movies and many more. The staff and the residents are just plain nice here - cheerful and joking and kind. They take good care of each other. The food is tasty and wholesome and there are many ways to get a little exercise. And if Dad is feeling under the weather, they are in close touch and can offer other kinds of support, such as meals in his apartment. The Montclair is a real find. I cannot imagine a nicer place for an older person to live. I thank them for being there for my 98 yea old father.

December 30, 2013

By Caring82066950

My dad is happy at The Montclair. It is a great place. I like best that they did all the paperwork for him, being a veteran, and got him qualified. In terms of activities, they have everything there. They have card games, bingo, etc. They have a TV room. They have great entertainment for their residents. They would have live music. They even have a grand piano in the center of the hallway where people can play and perform. They also take them out to shopping once a week. They take them to Branson, MO. They also have a church there onsite.

Costs for The Montclair

Photos of The Montclair

Services and Amenities of The Montclair

• About The Montclair

The Montclair is a senior living provider in Springfield, Missouri that offers residents Independent Living. Contact The Montclair for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Montclair