The Gardens Assisted Living and Memory Care, Springfield

1302 W. Sunset, Springfield, MO 65807
The Gardens Assisted Living and Memory Care, Springfield (844) 334-3818

Reviews of The Gardens Assisted Living and Memory Care, Springfield

Assisted Living Reviews for The Gardens Assisted Living and Memory Care, Springfield

December 21, 2017

By Pam S

My visit with The Gardens Assisted Living was very pleasant. The person that showed us the facility was very informative, sat down with us, and spent a lot of time talking to us about all the options and everything they provided. She answered a lot of questions and took us for a tour of their assisted living and Alzheimer's unit. She took us to several rooms to show us the variety of different rooms they had. They have some studio rooms and they have some that are more like apartments. They were smaller than the other places, but out of all the places we went, I liked that one the best.

July 02, 2016

By Pat717773

The rooms at The Gardens Assisted Living were nice. The person who gave me the tour was very nice. The dining area was very nice, too. You could order whatever food you wanted.

June 21, 2015

We toured The Gardens Assisted living, and we actually ended up going there. It is very nice, and the staff is very helpful. Actually the staff has gone above and beyond I was expecting a facility to do. It wasn't that long ago that they went through a remodeling, so all the rooms are nice, spacious, and clean. I have tried the food here, and it was on par with any other place from what I have seen. It was good.

May 20, 2014

By Portia1

The Gardens have an indoor pool and a hot tub, and I like those two amenities. They also have a movie room. They have a private outdoor space that the residents sit in, and I like that.

September 15, 2013

By Patty15

The Gardens is a really a great property and I like it. I've only been here about three weeks, but everybody has been really nice and helpful. The place is very clean and well kept. They were very helpful in listening to what I wanted and trying to find exactly the right property that I was looking for. They made a conscious effort to find exactly what I wanted even though I was still down in Texas.

April 13, 2012

By Robert5

The staff was courteous and patient with my wife and I. It was obvious, however, that they were rushed and appeared to be understaffed. We were a bit concerned that we were given more attention than the actual residents. The facility itself is nice and has spacious rooms. There is very little room outside the facility for gardening and other activities. We had lunch there and felt thoroughly let down by the quality of food my father is being fed.

Photos of The Gardens Assisted Living and Memory Care, Springfield

About The Gardens Assisted Living and Memory Care, Springfield

The Gardens Assisted Living and Memory Care, Springfield is a senior living provider in Springfield, Missouri that offers residents Assisted Living, Assisted Living, and Independent Living. Contact The Gardens Assisted Living and Memory Care, Springfield for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Gardens Assisted Living and Memory Care, Springfield