4 Assisted Living Facilities near Branson, MO
Also serving communities of Forsyth, Reeds Spring.
There are 4 Assisted Living Facilities in the Branson area, with 2 in Branson and 2 nearby.
The average cost of assisted living in Branson is $3,038 per month. This is lower than the national median of $3,400.
To help you with your search, browse the 10 reviews below for assisted living facilities in Branson. On average, consumers rate assisted living in Branson 2.9 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Ozark with an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about assisted living options and costs in Branson, call (855) 863-8283.
2 Assisted Living Facilities in Branson, MO
2 Assisted Living Facilities near Branson, MO
What to Consider About Assisted Living in Branson
Branson, Missouri lies in the heart of the Ozark Hills and attracts tourists from all over the world seeking outdoor adventures, theme parks, live shows, golf courses, and prize-winning fishing lakes. Seniors in the Branson area have the opportunity to have many exciting day trips outside of their assisted living community.
There are two assisted living facilities in Branson and two in the surrounding neighborhoods. In Branson and all of Missouri, these facilities provide 24-hour care and services, such as grooming, bathing, dressing and medication management, to three or more adults who need assistance with activities of daily living (ADL). The regulations and policies that govern ALFs are dictated by the Missouri Department of Health & Senior Services (DHSS).
Benefits and Drawbacks of Assisted Living in Branson
- Seniors with a respiratory illness or bronchial condition can safely enjoy the fresh air in Taney County. The American Lung Association gave this area an excellent A rating for its air quality.
- The Branson area is home to world-class medical facilities, including Cox Health Hospital, in the event of medical emergencies or illness.
- There are many fun things to do in Branson. Seniors can take a day trip to the Promised Land Zoo to take foot safari or watch an animal show. History buffs might enjoy the opulent Titanic Museum where guests can experience the atmosphere of the ship and see a real iceberg.
- Seniors can enjoy the outdoors and sunshine in Branson, which has a high of 90 degrees in July. Some seniors may have a hard time running errands or going to appointments in the winter since the average snowfall is 8 inches and the average low temperature is 23 degrees.
- The OATS transportation system is available to Missouri residents throughout the state. Seniors may appreciate the shuttle-style service of OATS and the special routes that are offered exclusively for residents over 60.
- Branson has an array of community resources for seniors, including the Senior Age Area Agency on Aging, an organization that advocates for seniors politically and offers information and services to aid aging individuals, as well as one senior center.
Paying for Assisted Living in Branson
Average Monthly Costs
Cities in Missouri
Assisted Living costs in Branson start around $3,038 per month on average, while the nationwide average cost of assisted living is $4,000 per month, according to the latest figures from Genworth’s Cost of Care Survey.
It’s important to note that assisted living rates in Branson and the surrounding suburbs can vary widely based on factors such as location, the level of care needed, apartment size and the types of amenities offered at each community.
Financial Assistance for Assisted Living in Branson
Seniors looking for financial aid for assisted living can take advantage of the state’s Medicaid plan. Medicaid offers coverage for assisted living costs to qualified seniors, in addition to Medicaid waiver programs for qualified residents. Missouri also has non-Medicaid programs such as the Older Americans Act.
Learn more about these programs, plus who’s eligible, on our Assisted Living in Missouri page.
More Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
While many families use their own funds or personal assets to pay for assisted living, there are plenty of additional options to cover these costs. Some additional ways to finance assisted living costs include:
- Veterans Benefits
- Life Insurance Policy
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Reverse Mortgage
For more information about different ways to finance assisted living, visit our Assisted Living in Missouri page.
Free Assisted Living Resources in Branson
Branson and the surrounding area are home to numerous government agencies and non-profit organizations offering help for seniors searching for or currently residing in an assisted living community. These organizations can also provide assistance in a number of other eldercare services such as geriatric care management, elder law advice, estate planning, finding home care and health and wellness programs.
To see a list of free assisted living resources in Branson, please visit our Assisted Living in Missouri page.
Assisted Living Laws and Regulations in Branson
Branson-area assisted living communities must adhere to the comprehensive set of state laws and regulations that all assisted living communities in Missouri are required to follow. Visit our Assisted Living in Missouri page for more information about these laws.
Other Options in Branson, MO
Recent Reviews of Assisted Living in Branson
Review of Morningside of Branson Meadows
Morningside of Branson is very clean and a little more of an established community. They're somewhere between independent living and assisted living. They have an activities director there and they... Read more
Review of Morningside of Branson Meadows
I would never recommend anyone to take a loved one to this facility. For the fact I’ve seen one aide on the floor to several residents running around like crazy. I also had an older lady who was wo... Read more
Review of The Oaks Retirement Community
This is a very pretty place and quite clean. The reason for the low rating is the poor quality food that is served to the residents , The meals are not nutritious as in having important vitamins a... Read more