Creekside at Elfindale

Reviews of Creekside at Elfindale

Independent Living Reviews for Creekside at Elfindale

November 03, 2014

By Connie39

We are going to the one in Springfield called Creekside at Elfindale. They only allow pets to be at their cottages not up at the lounge. They take care of everything: all the yard work, maintenance on the cottages, and they will shovel the snow when it snows. They supply trash bags every month, and all the utilities were paid except for the telephone. It was clean, and the residents were all nice and everything like that. The ones we have met were really friendly. We’ve met one or two of our neighbors there. I will be able to look out of the window and see the lake. It was like about 2 miles from the hospital -- practically downtown and around everything. There are four major streets right there, and we are not that far. They have bingo, exercise, they go on buses around town, and they also have stuff on the site that you can do.

August 15, 2014

By A.miller

I was a community member at Creekside. I moved recently to be closer to my family. However if I had not had that opportunity, I would have stayed there and remained very happy. I had a two bedroom TWO car garage and deck over looking the lake. I was involved in their yoga, Zumba and volunteer opportunities in the community that kept me very busy and socially connected. They maintain lawns, and provided me with excellent housekeeping services- Michelle is out of this world. The amenities are plentiful. They call it a catered lifestyle, I definitely agree. Recommend Creekside to anyone who wants a family and country like atmosphere. Miss them all dearly.

July 08, 2014

We visited Creekside Retirement, and it was very nice. They have individual houses or villas. They were smaller than what my parents wanted. They only had a one-car garage, but they were very nice. Some of them look out on the lake, and they have a clubhouse. They have little yards that the residents maintain. The dining room was very large with many people, but we were not able to eat there.

About Creekside at Elfindale

Creekside at Elfindale is a senior living provider in Springfield, Missouri that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Creekside at Elfindale for more details on services and rates.

Map of Creekside at Elfindale