Foxwood Springs

Foxwood Springs (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Foxwood Springs

Assisted Living Reviews for Foxwood Springs

September 25, 2015

Our visit at Foxwood Springs went good, but mom just didn’t qualify to be there because she needed more help. The staff was fine. I think it’s a good place for her if she did qualify.

September 24, 2014

By Karen80209150

Foxwood Springs just did not impress me and it is very pricey. They gave us an activity list, they had several things, and they did trips. I didn’t feel like the lady that showed us around cared whether we looked at it or not and it felt like that where she was, the help would be the same way, it just didn’t impressed me. Hopefully in the future when they are interviewing future clients, they might be a little more upbeat, show you more, and enlighten you as to what exactly the type of care they have.

We deeply regret that we were unable to meet all of your expectations. We want to thank you for your taking the time to visit and provide us feedback. Please know it will be reviewed and used to better serve our residents and their families in the future.

June 30, 2014

By Caring95191050

Foxwood Springs had everything my father needed. The staff seems really good and they are doing great. His room is spacious enough. The food seems pretty good. I think it would be a good place for others too.

May 30, 2014

By Shirley47

I was able to visit Foxwood Springs. The community looked very nice. The people I talked to were also very nice. They just didn't have anything open. The staff told me about several different activities, but I forgot what she said. The dining room was very nice. I would recommend them to others.

March 27, 2014

By IL

Foxwood Springs provides excellent care to the people living there. The facility is also an excellent place, and we are very, very satisfied. The staff are very loving and caring. The rooms are very adequate and private. The food is excellent. They offer a variety of activities. They have birthday parties and special parties for the residents. They also have live music once a month for all of the residents who had a birthday that month.

July 11, 2013

By caring0005

Foxwood Springs is a nice facility but pretty costly and in a higher level of care than what my mother needed. I would recommend it to people who would want that kind of care.

March 26, 2013

By Sandra17

My stepmother worked at Foxwood Springs, so she could watch my dad while he was there. The staff and facility was okay, and the place was clean. If my dad had any problems they would come to take care of him.

June 28, 2011

By Roberts1980

This is another Brookdale facility, and while the building is a couple years older than some, the decorating and overall feel is still that of a luxury apartment complex. During the course of my tour I spoke with several staff and management personnel, all of whom were very friendly and caring people who seemed to have a genuine, personal connection with the residents we met along the way. The dining room is available morning until night for a variety of standard options and residents also have the opportunity to come down during scheduled mealtimes for more formal meals which change daily. True to Brookdale form there are lots of scheduled activities for residents both on- and off-campus. When I arrived, I saw the last couple of minutes of a bird show that had been brought in, which included several small birds as well as a parrot, and an owl. During my tour I also saw a large group of people enjoying a game of Bingo in a very large, bright common area. There's also a huge library in the attached Independent Living section which is available to all residents of the facility. Resident rooms in the Assisted Living section were a bit more disappointing than at some other facilities. The only options are private or semi-private single rooms. They all have an attached bath, but most rooms are semi-private and the two sleeping spaces are separated by a curtain. The rooms are still fairly bright with nicely sized windows, but there are no apartment or suite layouts at this facility.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Foxwood Springs

September 24, 2013

By Chelsea4

It looked a little old. They had re-painted and re-carpeted the place. But the wood on the balcony on each apartments looked like it was ready to fall in. They also had some cottages and I looked at those. The interior had new carpet and paint, but some of the cabinets looked very old and the exterior needed more updating.

November 01, 2012

By Caring785 1

I was pretty impressed with Foxwood Springs. It's nice, big, and very pretty. Overall, it was great. The staff was really helpful.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Photos of Foxwood Springs

Services and Amenities of Foxwood Springs

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Coffee Shop
  • General Store
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Apt.

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

• Staff Patient Ratio: 10 To 1

• Licenses: Licensed by the state of Missouri for AL, SNF, Rehab and Memory Care
  • State Licenses: 02649C

About Foxwood Springs

Foxwood Springs provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents at enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Indoor pool, workout room, exercise classes, 2 restaurants in Independent Living, and much more!

Map of Foxwood Springs