Bentonview Park Health & Rehabilitation

Reviews of Bentonview Park Health & Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Bentonview Park Health & Rehabilitation

July 27, 2011

By Weezer_43

The facility is the cleanest facility I have ever been in. My husband is there and I could not ask for better care from ALL the staff. They are friendly, courteous and compassionate. We are getting ready to bring him home Aug. 18. My questions have been answered very well by the staff and therapy departments. I would also like to say that Caring.Com is played a major role in my decision by the people who answered questions, gave advice and had been there in my position before and how they handled it. Thanks to everyone

Services and Amenities of Bentonview Park Health & Rehabilitation

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Bentonview Park Health & Rehabilitation

Bentonview Park Health & Rehabilitation is a senior living provider in Monett, Missouri that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Bentonview Park Health & Rehabilitation for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bentonview Park Health & Rehabilitation