The Good Samaritan Verona, MO

Reviews of The Good Samaritan

Assisted Living Reviews for The Good Samaritan

February 13, 2014

By F&B

I wasn't terribly impressed the first time I saw The Good Samaritan but a friend of mine is a nurse and she was extremely impressed and she was telling us about it. My son and his nurse went down there and they were very impressed so then I went down there and it's very, very nice. It had very good recommendations. It's very small because they're just getting started. As far as I know, my husband is the only patient they have but they have everything, his own bath, his own room, his grab rails. The place is secure. He can't get out of the building but if they took him out of the building or if he did get out, there's a fence. We went down to see it and it's a family that takes care of it. It's a wife and her husband. The husband, I think, is a nurse and she fixes his food and she had us down for dinner and my gosh, I've never eaten a better dinner. There is more food, he's doing well and he likes that. I really think it's more personal care than he was getting at the other places. He'd watch the TV and being with the family is better than the activities. The staff is like family. She calls me and I call her to keep track and they treat him just like one of their family. It's considerably less expensive than the ones here in town. It's farther away but I really like them. My husband has been there a month and I think they're just doing a wonderful job.

Costs for The Good Samaritan

Photos of The Good Samaritan

Services and Amenities of The Good Samaritan

• Fee Structure Extra: Private Pay Only

• Detached Homes
  • Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Hiking Trails

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

Affiliations

• Affiliations Extra: Ansemblies Of God

About The Good Samaritan

Our location is in the peaceful country where you will enjoy relaxing and living under the care of our specialized team Meals are made fresh daily with every individuals accommodation in mind.

Our completely furnished rooms and bathrooms are wheelchair accessible and accommodated to fix your particular living needs Landry and daily housekeeping service personalized assistance with all levels of care

Daily delicious home cooked meal and snacks made to order breakfast lunch and dinner

Map of The Good Samaritan