StoneBridge Senior Living - Maryland Heights

Reviews of StoneBridge Senior Living - Maryland Heights

Nursing Home Reviews for StoneBridge Senior Living - Maryland Heights

April 24, 2017

By agoodchoice

I visited the facility recently with the goal of admitting my dad. The admission team was very nice and knowledgeable of the process. The facility was clean and the size of the room wasn't bad. I decided assisted living over the 24 hour care because dad was able to do things independently. He only need reminders here and there. However, if dad have a significant decline StoneBridge will be one of our choices. Eventhough, we didn't choose them as a facility the social worker was very helpful with providing me with community resources and answering questions.

By MommyBoy_SatisfiedWithFacilitySoFar

My mom is currently a resident at StoneBridge. Everyone appears to be real nice from the Administrator on down to the housekeepers. Every once in a while you will have a run in with a not so nice aide but the good outweigh the bad. The room is not all that big but its okay. It doesnt smell and has alot of good activities. The meals smells and look delicious. Mom has no complaints which was surprising because she is so use of being independepent and in her own home. For these reasons and more I give this facility 5 stars.

By BlackSh

My mother lives at stonebridge long-term. She has been there for several years. Her laundry was not being hung in the closet the way i have asked them to do several times. I addressed the issue with administration and it was promptly taken care of. What i really like about StoneBridge is that they will do what is needed to make things right no matter what the complaint may be. For Example, the laundry or the time that my mothers teeth went missing. Over all StoneBridge is a grat place. No matter where you go there is going to be issues, but it's how they address the issues that keep my grandmother there.

By Vera _Mississippi

I Have seen and visited severl nursing homes in the past year. I am from out of town and came to tour for my grandmother. I was greated with a smile and a warmth that reminded me of home. I toured the memory care houses and feel in love with the decor along with the types of activities that they have to offer the residents. My grandmother has Demintia and had been living on her own at home until recently. I have debated taking her home with me or keeping her here in Saint Louis. After seeing The Manors of StoneBridge, I believe that this would be the best place for her.

April 18, 2017

By andersonj

This is a really nice facility. My aunt received rehab here. The goal was for her to rehab and go home. The therapy and nursing department was great. The room was spacious and clean and believe it or not the food wasn't horrible. I will recommend to friends.

April 17, 2017

By bestiveseen

When my grandma first went to a nursing facility my family along with my grandma was very concern. You hear so much bad things happening that we didn't want her to become a victim. We would of loved to take care of her at home but we are unable to do so. The facility allowed us to bring in personal and sentimental items to make grandma feel comfortable. The people were very nice and you didn't get the odor as soon as you walk in, unlike others that we toured. Grandma has been at Stourbridge for 6 months and grandma loves it which makes us feel at ease.

April 14, 2017

By mzsatisfied

If you want a facility that has people that goes over and beyond, Stonebridge is the place for you. My mother in law is very picky when it comes to meals. The dietary department is very attentive and made she they knew her likes and dislikes. When she didn't like what was served she also had a choice to choose from the alternative list. I thought this was very considerate.

February 02, 2017

By Cynthia Hobb

Other

Great facility!!!!! The staff is always friendly and welcoming!!!!

September 24, 2016

By Nomoredrama69

My one and time there was a horrible experience. My children father was placed there on short notice. After being there for a week, he passed. The night of his passing was terrible. There was another patient in the room, his curtain was not drawn, he was smelling of BM. My kids dad was not cleaned up before the family saw the body. When nurse came to clean him, she let people in the room and he was naked. Not a very professional attitude that night. No one should have been able to,see him until he was clean. It took the staff too long to decide yo clean him up. The other patient was still in the room with his curtain still open. This was the worst viewing of your love one.

September 07, 2016

By Unprofessional

I've tried to tour the memory care facility twice. Both times I was unable to do so. The staff said a nurse wasn't on duty on the weekend and another time they said one building had an electrical fire and the residents were moved to the other buildings. Not sure why this prevents a tour. It appears the facility is not prepared for spontaneous visits and need to be prepared. It looks like a nice facility on the outside but it makes you wonder what is going on in the inside.

August 25, 2016

By JOKERace

I have to say that it's discussing to walk into the place, it smells to the point that you gag! My brother-n-law for the most part always smells bad, like he doesn't get bathed or that his clothes are washed with urine soak clothing. The place is a mess walls are cracked and paint is peeling. The food served is not appealing at all. Have you ever heard of providing like a reading nook, bring in the human society with pet social, getting some of these patients out in the sun shine, you see all these great patio's but NO patients on them. The staff are rude, nasty to the patients. Its dark and dank, run down & dirty.

December 01, 2015

By Mad_d

Other

This place doesn't deserve any star whatsoever! Horrible and abusive is the only way to describe to caregivers that don't care about the patients/residents. My family member was drugged to the point where he couldn't walk nor speak clearly. He had bruises and and visible signs of injury due to the abusive treatment. When asked about the drugs the staff couldn't say what the drug was because it was not logged. The place should be shut down!! What a terrible way to treat people that are there for "help".

December 25, 2014

By Darlene22

I'm currently at Stonebridge. The staff is -- for the most part -- good. They're not excellent. There are some excellent members and some that are just simply doing their jobs. One of the main complaints I have is that I have special dietary needs, and I am required to eat small meals with intensification on protein. However, I have had nothing but trouble in the nine months that I have been here even though I have had repeated talks with the dietitian and with the head of kitchen. I don't attend a lot of activities, but they play bingo, they go on shopping trips, and they have groups to conduct church services. Also they play board games and card games. The best thing about this nursing home is that they excel in cleanliness and in décor, and the staff is courteous most of the time. That's where they excel.

July 23, 2013

By J.A.G.

My mother has been a resident for 3 weeks. Her room has not been cleaned on any regular basis. She waits for prolonged periods of time when she needs assistance going to the bathroom. The home is EXTREMELY understaffed. She could not get a phone installed in the time she's been there. We're moving her out to a location that actually cares. I gave the 1 star rating only because I had to.

July 05, 2012

By BardGal

StoneBridge was a fairly new facility, so everything was still fresh and clean. The nurses, LPNs, and cleaning staff were very pleasant and friendly. One small grievance however: my friend had a roommate who was completely unable to walk, and needed assistance to use the restroom. I would inform the LPNs, but occasionally they would not respond in a timely manner, and let her lie there for ten to fifteen minutes. To me, that was kind of disturbing and uncalled for. It would be understandable if they were busy with something else, but generally when this occurred, they were just conversing with each other. I discussed this issue with a LPN, and she explained the difficulties in the industry with obtaining truly dedicated and caring staff. My friend's doctor, however, was wonderful: he was a real gerontologist, who seemed very sympathetic and understanding of the concerns and issues of my friend. He personally recommended upgrading her "care condition", and move her to a more-independent living area. Additionally, StoneBridge seemed to have a nice program for the residents to socialize and be active, but my friend chose to not really participate in anything, so unfortunately I cannot comment on it.

June 30, 2012

By Debbie6

I was bought to the hospital and stayed there for a month. I was then transferred to Stonebridge for rehabilitation of my lungs and feet. I stayed there for another week. The food there is really good but served of small portions. I find the staff nice but not that knowledgeable enough with their job. They seemed to be new at what they were doing. The room was large with a TV. They have a lot of activities to get back on your feet.

Memory Care Reviews for StoneBridge Senior Living - Maryland Heights

September 18, 2017

By Grampmitch2017

The staff are extremely nice and they have great customer service. Everyone from the dietary staff to the administration greet you and have smiles on their faces...You can tell they love their job. There were some issues in the beginning, but the staff took care of them ASAP and it has been great ever since. The Therapy was great and the staff are amazing! They have helped me get back to my baseline, which is much more than I thought I could get to. They have helped me get back home and have been able to show me things that I would not have thought of. The food was really good as well. Not sure where they get their roast beef, but I would love to know, so I can have it at home. Thank you Stonebridge for all you did and continue to do.

July 24, 2017

By fourbucks2004

Great staff, very nice facility, excellent Pt to staff ratio.

June 30, 2017

By Maggie10linda

My husband is a resident at StoneBridge Senior Living-The Manors and he is well taken care of by the wonderful staff. StoneBridge is friendly, clean, staff are very knowledgeable when it comes to memory care, they truly care for their residents, and the doctors are helpful and kind as well. My husband has been to a few places over the years and none of them knew how to talk with, help re-direct him when it is needed, and simply care for his specific needs like StoneBridge has been able to do.

June 26, 2017

By marvin.esper

All of the staff are very helpful and accommodating to both my mother and myself. To be more specific, the nurse Tammy, aide, Joe, activity people Tracy, and Tiffany. Everyone here are kind hearted and compassionate. I really appreciate how everyone is with my mother and how they go out of there way to make her stay here more comfortable.

June 21, 2017

By rjscas2017

My daughter and i toured a lot of places before coming to StoneBridge. I wish we would have toured here first. I would recommend StoneBridge to anyone looking for a great nursing home that has memory care. The staff are wonderful, and i really think the world of two of the aides that work with my husband, Sarah and Joe. They are just great with my husband and take time to work with me as well. My husband loves the food and that he can get visits, not only from his family, but his pets too. These small things make it more homelike for him and leave me with a sense of comfort when i leave him to go back home.

June 16, 2017

By Vacca

Really liked it here. Staff are great and very friendly. Wonderful therapy staff, I can not say enough about them. I have made several friends here that I will stay friends with even after i leave. It has been my home away from home. Overall, great experience! The Activity staff (Ruth) has been wonderful. Housekeeping has been great, kind and caring.

June 16, 2017

By grannylois

I like that it is so clean and that the food is good. I truly believe that she is being treated very well.

May 30, 2017

By denny055

I moved my mother from an assisted living facility to StoneBridge (The Manors) for their Memory Care Program. Everthing is going smoothly, she loves hers room mate, so does the rest of the family. The staff are really friendly and do their jobs. My only issue at this time is that sometimes it is hard to get through the locked door. I know the staff are working with other resident, but it would be nice not to have to wait to get in the front door. Other than that, it's like i said before, the staff are great and very friendly.

May 23, 2017

By cindy0123

The staff here is wonderful and they take great care of my husband. The building is always clean when i come in and the staff are always helpful and friendly.

September 09, 2016

By BLMBJON

My mother has Alzheimer's and has been in the Memory Care facility for a couple of months and she absolutely loves it. At home she was combative and extremely emotional. The activities and socialization here has made a difference in her behavior. The place is clean and the staff is very nice and attentive. Her room is spacious and clean as well. At this point, my sister and I can rest better knowing she is okay.

June 10, 2015

By Pam107064550

My mother has got Alzheimer's dementia, and she was kicked out of places because she was combatant, hurting people, hitting people, and cussing. We then put her in Stonebridge Maryland Heights. The building that she was in had a very small population, which was good, but they didn't have enough people to take care of them either. It was clean. She did participate in some activities, but she was only in there for a couple of months. She was sent out from there three times before they finally told me that I couldn't bring her back.
See all Memory Care reviews (11) See fewer reviews

About StoneBridge Senior Living - Maryland Heights

StoneBridge Senior Living - Maryland Heights is a senior living provider in Maryland Heights, Missouri that offers residents Nursing Homes, Nursing Homes, and Memory Care. Contact StoneBridge Senior Living - Maryland Heights for more details on services and rates.

Map of StoneBridge Senior Living - Maryland Heights