Autumn View Gardens - St. Louis Creve Coeur

11210 Schuetz Rd., Saint Louis, MO 63146
Autumn View Gardens - St. Louis (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 1116 days

Assisted Living All-Inclusive: One Bedroom: $4690 Studio Deluxe: $4390 Studio: $4090 Two Bedroom Companion Suite: $2990 Three Bedroom Companion Suite: $2590

Reviews of Autumn View Gardens - St. Louis

Assisted Living Reviews for Autumn View Gardens - St. Louis

October 06, 2017

By Patrick

We liked Autumn View Gardens. The facility and rooms were pretty nice. The staff was very accommodating, nice, and helpful. They were very caring people who seemed to be really interested in you.

August 02, 2016

By Kelly576061

Autumn View Gardens is very warm and welcoming. My mom is there right now. It has a family feel, like the residents are part of their family, and they make you feel very welcome and comfortable. There are a lot of residents out that are very easy to talk to and speak highly of the place. My mom says the food is OK. The staff is very friendly, nice, happy, and helpful. They are attentive to what needs to be done. They're going out of the their way to try and make her feel welcome and be a part of the place. My mom invited us all for dinner the day we moved her in, and they put two tables together and served us turkey sandwiches and chips and lemonade.

December 30, 2015

By Debbie118181150

My sister is in Autumn View Gardens. The facility itself is really nice and makes you feels like you're at home. She is in a three-bedroom that has a living room. It doesn't feel like assisted living. The management is not that OK, though, because I've heard a couple of things that I didn't care for. However, the staff workers, like the cook and the caregivers and the people that come in to take temperatures and blood sugar levels, are great. They have movie nights, people who visit to sing and perform for the people, bingo, and a lot of good activities. She likes crafting and nail polishing, and they have a library there. It's a perfect place. They just need to send management back for sensitivity training.

October 28, 2013

Autumn View Gardens is a smaller community. It has a nice activity list. They accommodate doctor's appointments and some rides to the area. It is across the street from a church. Their dining area is restaurant style.

September 26, 2013

By Charlene9

My mom went to Autumn View Gardens for five days. It's a new facility, just about eight years. The thing I like about this facility are the hallways; they are wide. The place was certainly brighter because they had bigger windows. The decor is updated. The staff were very nice and very helpful. They were very attentive to all of her needs. She enjoyed her time there. She said the food was good. The rooms were very nice, very new, and updated. It's a very nice facility.

September 11, 2013

By RG- Family member

Autumn View was the perfect match for my parents...big enough to have all the needed services (like physical therapy and activities) but small enough to be easy to navigate and have a very personal feel and touch. Staff is friendly, leadership is effective. When my dad passed, there was a loving community to support my mom. As her abilities decline, there are friends, neighbors, and staff to help her get the most out of her day to day life. We are at 3+ years of very good experience and running...I highly recommend.

July 11, 2012

By Kayla2

Before I visited this facility to see my grandpa I had a preconceived notion about how it would be. I thought all retirement homes would be disgusting,boring, and lifeless. Well this wasn't the case for my grandfather. To my surprise it was actually pretty clean,it wasn't gross as I had imagined in fact Autumn View Gardens seemed pretty much like a high end hotel. It was so nice and vibrant that I wanted to stay. The staff were always available, I must say that one of the amenities they have is onsite physical therapy which was an extreme plus for my grandpa. I honestly felt this was the best place that he could possibly spend his last days. The few months I visited him,he never had a complaint...well one, he always complained that they were too helpful,whatever that means. I thought I would never trust a retirement home after hearing so many horrible stories about them from friends,but quite frankly I don't have any complaints, Autumn View Gardens was amazing.

Memory Care Reviews for Autumn View Gardens - St. Louis

Questions about Autumn View Gardens - St. Louis

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Autumn View Gardens - St. Louis. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Our resident elders enjoy ALL-INCLUSIVE Assisted Living at Autumn View Gardens. A calendar of activities is offered seven days per week.

What programs or activities does Autumn View Gardens - St. Louis offer to enrich residents' well-being?

A variety of recreational activities are offered. Chapel, Demonstration Kitchen, Recreation Room, Computer Kiosks, Bright Living Rooms and more.

What places are near Autumn View Gardens - St. Louis or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

We are on a bus line to shopping districts.

What transportation services does Autumn View Gardens - St. Louis offer to assisted living residents?

Transportation provided to doctors, shopping, day trips, and dining opportunities.

What makes the chef or dining program at Autumn View Gardens - St. Louis exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Entree Choices at each meal. Anytime Dining Menu. Daily Soup and Specials.

What safety features or security measures does Autumn View Gardens - St. Louis offer to assisted living residents?

All exterior doors are locked. The main entrance is monitored from 8am - 8pm. Doors lock after hours and guests/residents can enter by pushing a doorbell.

How does Autumn View Gardens - St. Louis keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Facebook. Monthly Calendar of Activities. Website. Family Mailings. Communication Boards in lobby.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Autumn View Gardens - St. Louis during daytime and nighttime hours?

1:15

If Autumn View Gardens - St. Louis accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

PET FRIENDLY! Most of our Garden Level Apartments have walk out to Private Patio and courtyard areas.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

All staff receives ongoing training through RELIAS. Scheduled monthly staff meetings and trainings per discipline

Costs for Autumn View Gardens - St. Louis

Photos of Autumn View Gardens - St. Louis

Services and Amenities of Autumn View Gardens - St. Louis

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Yes

• Licenses: AL II

About Autumn View Gardens - St. Louis

Autumn Gardens provides your loved one with a caring embrace at their senior living St. Louis facility. We are a non-profit, faith-based assisted living facility that promotes independent living through dignified care and social interaction. Autumn View Gardens is designed to care for your loved one and support your family’s ongoing needs. We are a non smoking commutity

Autumn View Gardens offers an all-inclusive stay, meaning our residents never have to pay extra to get the help they need. As a faith-based community, backed by the resources of our parent company, our team is completely devoted to promoting the social, spiritual and physical health of our residents. Choose personalized care, safe and secure living, and enriching activities to make life in assisted living comfortable, engaging- and most of all, enjoyable.

Map of Autumn View Gardens - St. Louis