Timberlake Care Center

Reviews of Timberlake Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Timberlake Care Center

February 28, 2012

By learning2breathe

Timberlake Care Center was a wonderful facility for my grandmother! They had many wonderful activities for my grandmother to participate in. The employees, for the most part, were very good and were very compassionate to my grandmother. Although there were a few employees who weren't very interested in their jobs, most of them were top notch. The business office has and continues to work with me on my grandmother's finances. It is very difficult to find a business like that! The women in the therapy department were so kind and encouraging to my grandmother. The food is wonderful! Overall, I would say the quality of life that a resident would receive at Timberlake Care Center would be top notch! My one and only complaint would be that it is a little out of date. But Timberlake Care Center is privately owned, so it has a warm touch that other facilities do not even come close in comparing to. I would recommend Timberlake Care Center to any of my friends' family memebers.

July 26, 2011

By Patti Marriott

They did seem to take care of the people well. My grandmother was always clean and well fed. They didn't seem overly crowded. The staff seemed pleasant and one time when we had an issue, it was addressed quickly and professionally.

About Timberlake Care Center

Timberlake Care Center's staff will help guide you through the difficult decision of choosing a nursing facility for your family member. We provide compassionate care in a homelike setting for either a temporary stay after hospitalization or a permanent residence if needed.

Our team cares with its hands and hearts. Our professional staff's advice and support ensures that your family member enjoys optimal physical and emotional health.

Map of Timberlake Care Center