Surrey Place St Lukes Hosp Skilled Nursing and Rcf

Reviews of Surrey Place St Lukes Hosp Skilled Nursing and Rcf

Nursing Home Reviews for Surrey Place St Lukes Hosp Skilled Nursing and Rcf

June 26, 2013

By caring5898

Right now my mom is in St. Luke's Surrey Place getting occupational and physical therapy. The facility is very clean. There's a hand sanitizer everywhere you go and everybody is encouraged to always use it. Also their rooms are always very clean and very spacious. There are usually two patients in a room. Their eating area is also really clean-looking. Though we haven't tried eating there, but the food looks really good. The workers have been very accommodating. Everything about this facility has been very pleasant.

August 21, 2012

By jolie1

Most of the staff and nurses seemed pleasant. They were eager to assist us, they immediately began interacting with my grandmother and trying to make her feel at home, before we'd even signed her in. The residence has been in business for more than twenty years and still looks fairly decent. Generally it was a positive atmosphere. When you walk up to the front doors of the building, there's a few rocking chairs outside and they were occupied by a couple residents as we approached. They were friendly. The amenities are pretty standard and acceptable for the handicapped. They even have an "activities hour" where they gather the residents into the dining hall and engage in a game of cards or they play music. It's nice. A boost for morale.

February 23, 2012

By SaintLouieGDaughter

My first impression of Surrey Place is that it is more like a retreat and less like a nursing home. When you walk in the main area is reminiscent of a lobby at a classic lodge. The staff were amazingly friendly and considerate of both my grandmother's needs as well as those of her family. All the staff seemed very educated and dedicated to their job. My grandmother received excellent care and attention while she was there. The food was exceptional. There was nothing institutional to it. It was more like fare found at an upscale restaurant. The other patients all seemed very pleased as well. One of the most striking things I noticed was coming out of there after visiting grandma smiling. I noticed other family members doing the same. That is not something you picture when you have to leave a loved one at a nursing home, but at Surrey Place, that always seemed to be the case. You could leave your parent or grandparent there knowing they were being well cared-for.

August 09, 2011

By runnergirl55

My grandmother spent a few weeks in this care facility after recovery from surgery. The nurses were attentive and she completed a portion of her physical therapy. This was a very difficult experience for her in the sense that recovery is never easy, but the process was made a little easier at Surrey Place.

About Surrey Place St Lukes Hosp Skilled Nursing and Rcf

Surrey Place St Lukes Hosp Skilled Nursing and Rcf is a senior living provider in Chesterfield, Missouri that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Surrey Place St Lukes Hosp Skilled Nursing and Rcf for more details on services and rates.

Map of Surrey Place St Lukes Hosp Skilled Nursing and Rcf