Scandia Shores

Reviews of Scandia Shores

Independent Living Reviews for Scandia Shores

October 06, 2014

By Mary99916150

My parents are in Scandia Shores. It is nice, open and bright. However, it is just independent living and not assisted living, but the place itself is nice. Everyone seems quite friendly. I think the staff is above reproach, very helpful, and friendly. They have a few meals that come with the charge, and the rest can either eat in the community dining or eat in their own room. I have eaten there and the food is good. They have pretty common activities like birthday parties, dance for the holidays, and they also go out as most of the places do. They also provide a van to the grocery stores. We think it is pretty good. They are happy there, and I recommend them to others.

About Scandia Shores

Scandia Shores is a senior living provider in Shoreview, Minnesota that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Scandia Shores for more details on services and rates.

Map of Scandia Shores