The Homestead at Anoka Anoka, MN

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

3002 Fourth Ave., Anoka, MN 55303
The Homestead at Anoka (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Homestead at Anoka

Assisted Living Reviews for The Homestead at Anoka

December 27, 2016

By Lynn B.

My mom was at The Homestead at Anoka for rehab and hospice program when she passed away. My mother had occupational and physical therapy four times a week and had all of her physical hygienic cares met. She attended bingo, spiritual services, medication management and administration and basic monitoring. The staff was lovely, very helpful, and very energetic. They allowed my sister and I to live with my mom right in her room for the last 17 days that she was alive. They brought us a cart every other day filled with drinks, coffee, iced water, pop, and all sorts of cookies and fruit. They brought us recliners so we could sleep there, and we had full access to the kitchen, so we could heat our food. They were very accommodating to us and very gentle to my mother. My mom had a studio and shared a bathroom with her neighbor.

November 12, 2016

By Kelly Gothier

My mom was there in transitional care for a month. The help is anything but helpful. Long waits for assistance. Very slow moving, non-english speaking staff. And tons of attitude when they finally do get there. I wouldn't leave my dog there

September 30, 2016

By Carol327252

We went to The Homestead at Anoka, which has assisted living and independent living. It was beautiful, brand-new, and very clean. We sat down and talked a little bit. Then they told us the prices. A one-bedroom apartment, the smallest apartment they had, was $1,700 without services, and we couldn't afford that. They had a nice dining room, a fitness place where they did exercises, and a little bistro where you could pick up a little sandwich or snack.

September 19, 2016

By Carl535782

Homestead at Anoka was number one in the list. This one is brand new; it just opened about four months ago. They’ve got a patio, balcony, and sun room. Everything was brand new and included. They’ve got underground parking and activities available. I did review the monthly plan; everyday they’ve got 5 or 6 things for the people to do plus all the other amenities that they had.

May 10, 2016

By MaryLHKMP

The Homestead at Anoka was nice. The little apartments were nice. We looked at a one-bedroom and a two-bedroom, they were small but OK, they were very nice. It was conveniently located to most of the family members. It is a nice safe area. They provide the meals as well.

Independent Living Reviews for The Homestead at Anoka

• Occupational Therapy

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About The Homestead at Anoka

The Homestead at Anoka is a senior living provider in Anoka, Minnesota that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care. Contact The Homestead at Anoka for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Homestead at Anoka