Welcome Home Assisted Living Owosso, MI

Reviews of Welcome Home Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Welcome Home Assisted Living

December 05, 2017

By JamieSmith653

I recently placed my loved one at Welcome Home of Owosso and I just cant say enough good about the facility. The staff was wonderful and the owner was very helpful and answered all my questions. I wouldn't even call it a facility its a HOME. I had checked out the Meadows and looked at Oliver Woods both very pretty but it didn't feel like home. The home is always very clean. Anytime I come to visit the staff are wonderful and very welcoming. We actually used The Barrel for Thanksgiving which is a nice amenity that's at the location. Overall would highly recommend Welcome Home! I love it and it was a perfect fit for my loved one!

May 12, 2016

By RT4545

My grandma was placed at WHAL in Owosso. Its a warm beautiful home that is cozy and inviting. The staff is wonderful! They make you feel like part of a family. Its a great home to place your loved one.

March 12, 2014

Welcome Home is right here in my town. I like everything about it. The staff is very friendly. The rooms were nice and the dining area is large and roomy.

About Welcome Home Assisted Living

Welcome Home Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Owosso, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Welcome Home Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Welcome Home Assisted Living