Abbey Park at Mill River

Reviews of Abbey Park at Mill River

Independent Living Reviews for Abbey Park at Mill River

December 14, 2015

By MarthaWalsh

Management does a great job not only keeping the facility looking nice, but is also caring and compassionate for the residents.

August 18, 2015

By SharronCoulder

I have visited many other assisted living facilities, but no one compared to Abbey Park at Mill River. This is the best choice for your loved one.

March 10, 2015

By Chansey

About a year ago it was determined that my mom should no longer live alone and we began to look for a senior's living facility that could provide a safe and friendly environment for mom. Mom had a couple friends living at Abbey Park and after checking several other facilities it was decided Abbey Park was by far a step above other locations we checked out. When you walk into the lobby it is like walking into a five-star hotel offering apartments with several different floor plans. Mom has lived there several months now and raves about the staff, the food and other amenities. She is safe and happy in her new surroundings and is thriving with the social life, new friends and activities provided. If you are looking for a place for a loved one - check out Abbey Park. You won't be sorry.

March 06, 2015

By Senior55

Abbey Park New Hudson is a nice facility in a good location. The resident coordinator Charles is fantanstic. We have been disappointed with the office staff attitude and their lack of responsiveness. They have changed care givers and it has gone from bad to worst. You must have a care advocate to deal with them, it would be too overwhelming for a resident. Every month they have overcharged, going in realize that is a business who's objective is make money.

March 03, 2015

By Anne Valdez

Abbey Park has an amazing staff who always go above and beyond for the residents.

February 19, 2015

By KMZ0818

My experience with this facility has been that the staff and administrator truly care about their resident's. They are courteous, respectful and always willing to help in any way possible.

February 17, 2015

By AMJ7588

Abbey Park is a wonderful place! The atmosphere is warm and friendly. The staff at Abbey Park are kind, quick to respond to problems, and genuinely great!! I know if I go to the staff with a concern they will get to the bottom of it. They switched to Senior Helpers recently, and the new caregivers in the building are wonderful, and the original caregivers who stayed have worked so hard to help with the change and assist the residents! I'm very pleased with Abbey Park.

January 21, 2015

By Guardian111

Nice facility Charles does a good job. Front office very helpful getting you into the facility after that they could care less. New care provider transition has been mismanaged and no better than the company they let go.

July 31, 2013

My friend went in to Abbey Park. It's new and it's clean. It's bright, cheery and it's private.

June 25, 2013

By Kathy35

My mom is currently in Abbey Park. This facility is very clean. It's fairly new. The staff is very good and friendly and their rooms are very spacious. It's like having your own apartment. I could live there myself.

May 14, 2013

By Lenore1

I visited Abbey Park at Mill River, and it was a beautiful and well-kept facility. There were several lounge rooms and dining areas where residents gathered. A chef prepared their meals everyday. The apartments were spacious and well-maintained. The staff were interactive and happy. They had a lot of activities in the facility like an exercise class, arts and crafts, crochet club, card club, etc. There was a grand piano in one of the lounge rooms and somebody played a couple of times a week for group singing. There was also an auditorium with comfortable seats where old movies were played twice a week. I would commend this place to others.

May 14, 2013

By Larry13

Abbey Park had affordable rates, convenient for us and it had everything we needed. The staff were very friendly and very concerned about our getting in. There were different apartments but we preferred the two bedroom. We tried their food and it was delicious. The dining room was clean and spotless, and the staff there was very accommodating. They had card parties, bingo and also transportation to the stores and doctors.

May 20, 2012

By kshamrock20

I was told that this was an affordable place and charged about the same as a small apartment. On my visit, I noticed that the room where my neighbor was staying was very clean and seemed like it was constantly tended too. I only visited this location one time, but it did leave a nice impression on me. I can't say it knocked me off my feet, but to be fair, when I went I wasn't really paying close attention to the amenities as much as I was visiting with my friend who had recently moved in. We didn't talk much about the home, but if he had any complaints he would have told me. He is a picky man, so I firmly believe he would have voiced his discontent. The place smelled normal, which seemed to be the bane of many assisted living establishments -- the smell. I don't have any harsh words and I remember coming away with a feeling that my friend was going to be okay during his stay. It seemed like they took care of their patrons.

Services and Amenities of Abbey Park at Mill River

• Spanish

About Abbey Park at Mill River

Abbey Park at Mill River is a senior living provider in New Hudson, Michigan that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Abbey Park at Mill River for more details on services and rates.

Map of Abbey Park at Mill River