Marywood Nursing Care Center

Marywood Nursing Care Center (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Marywood Nursing Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Marywood Nursing Care Center

January 12, 2015

My mom was in Marywood before. It was very good; that's why I tried to get her back in there again. She was there for rehabilitation because she couldn't walk after she got out of the hospital. The staff was very good. Everything about it was very good. They give good care. It was very clean. It was close to our house. Some of the food was really good, and some was mediocre, but she didn't really complain about it too much.

August 14, 2013

By Jennifer A.

This facility is very clean. It provides high quality nursing care. I am an ICU nurse and am qualified to address this issue. They are a very conscientious group of health care providers including PT, OT, and nursing. It is a a warm environment that treats people with respect, including family and friends. The food is not so good but they make every attempt to provide alternative choices.

November 07, 2012

By feef83

The staff were friendly, and helped my friend's grandpa a lot. Upon entering the facility, I noticed it was really well kept and there was a woman at the front desk to greet us. We then stayed in the waiting room for a while, and joined my friends' grandpa for his physical therapy session. Her grandpa can hardly move out of his wheelchair, and the staff were helping him to get on the bed and off with a wooden slide. They even showed my friend how she can get him back and forth between the bed and off. He also did some arm exercises with help from one of the nurses. The facility was clean, and the menu had many options for him to choose from. Every day there was a new menu selection. The room where my friends' grandpa was staying in had a big window, and an attached bathroom. He had one other person staying in the room attached opposite to him. All in all, I think my friends' grandpa feels cozy and safe at Marywood Nursing Care Center, as the staff and facility itself offers good amenities.

Services and Amenities of Marywood Nursing Care Center

About Marywood Nursing Care Center

Marywood Nursing Care Center is a senior living provider in Livonia, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Marywood Nursing Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Marywood Nursing Care Center