Riverview Health & Rehab Center North

Riverview Health & Rehab Center North (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Riverview Health & Rehab Center North

Nursing Home Reviews for Riverview Health & Rehab Center North

October 31, 2014

Everything is fine at Riverview Health & Rehab Center. The rooms are fine, and they took care of my mother very well.

September 28, 2013

By Martha20

Both of my parents are at Riverview Rehab. The staff are very attentive to both of them. My father has been here since 2009 and he has dementia. My mother has been here since June because she had a stroke. They are very caring. I visited other nursing home and this is one of the best ones that I've come across.

June 30, 2011

By GuiCyber

Once of the best medical capable facilities I've toured. Built on the Hospital grounds and staffed by experienced and caring LPNs and caregivers. The community has housing for all levels of decrepitude. I was amazed to see seniors jogging and exercising at the facility. Apartments are affordable and have all amenities a home would have. It is a very secure environment with patrols and iron fences surrounding the community. There is a lovely park directly behind the community as well as a great market right around the corner.

About Riverview Health & Rehab Center North

Situated on a meticulously manicured 11-acre campus adjacent to Grosse Pointe, Riverview Health & Rehab Center North offers short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing care with 160 private or semi-private rooms for residents of all ages. All beds are dual-certified by both Medicare and Medicaid, and Riverview North also accepts most other private healthcare insurances and patient-pay.

Map of Riverview Health & Rehab Center North