Regency Heights-detroit

Reviews of Regency Heights-detroit

Nursing Home Reviews for Regency Heights-detroit

November 17, 2011

By I. Jackson

I would not recommend Regency Heights for rehabilitation or in-patient care. My father was a patient at this facility and my godmother is currently a resident. While many of the staff members are kind and courteous, the level of care provided to the patients is substandard. Many of the caretakers on staff perform as is they are paraprofessionals or assistants who may be taking on the duties of skilled care givers without the expertise, insight, or patience that these professionals tend to possess. Patients needs often go unmet or the time taken to relieve them is unacceptable, most likely due to staff members being overworked, underskilled, and underpaid. Both my godmother and my father expressed extreme frustration with the conditions in Regency Heights. This facility may be attractively priced and centrally located, but it is not an environment where your loved one will be cared for like family. I do not recommend Regency Heights of Detroit, Michigan.

Services and Amenities of Regency Heights-detroit

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Regency Heights-detroit

Regency Heights-detroit is a senior living provider in Detroit, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Regency Heights-detroit for more details on services and rates.

Map of Regency Heights-detroit