Pine Tree Place

Reviews of Pine Tree Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Pine Tree Place

May 12, 2015

By dorto

WHILE MY HUSBAND WAS AT PINE TREE I WAS INSTRUCTED THAT I COULD NOT SPEAK TO THE OTHER RESIDENTS. SOME OF THE RESIDENTS WERE AFRAID OF ONE OF THE CARE GIVERS. MY HUSBAND WAS TREATED FOR 1 1/2 YEARS WITH ALZHEIMERS BUT HE DID NOT HAVE IT,HE HAD FLUID ON THE BRAIN. THEY DID GIVE HIM MORPHINE AND WERE GOING TO LET HIM DIE. HE HAS BEEN SENT TO EMERGENCY AT LEAST 5 TIMES FOR THE SAME PROBLEM,DEHYDRATION, URINE INFECTIONS AND THE USUAL NEGLIGENT CONDITIONS.HE HAD TO HAVE HIS UPPER TEETH PULLED BECAUSE THEY WOULD NOT BRUSH HIS TEETH.IT COST ME TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS BECAUSE HE DID COME WITH PERIODONTAL DISEASE AND NEEDED HIS TEETH BRUSHED DAILY. THEY REFUSED TO REFUND HIS DEPOSIT OF 1000.00 KNOWING I HAD TO MOVE HIM BECAUSE OF THEIR LACK OF CARE.THEY EVEN OFFERED TO HELP ME FIND A PLACE FOR HIM

December 18, 2012

By Kim Ann

Other

Pine Tree Place, an Alzheimer's care facility, is well worth a look see. Before retiring my Therapy dog, I used to take him to visit the residents. The staff at Pine Tree Place are very caring and consider each residents needs. They provide excellent activities and they have a wonderful kitchen staff that cooks up great meals. Their facility is always neat and clean. For myself and my dog, they were very accomodating and always went out fo their way to help me find those who wanted to see him. I truly enjoyed taking Toby to Pine Tree Place where everyone is treated like they are family.

About Pine Tree Place

Pine Tree Place is a senior living provider in Clarkston, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Pine Tree Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Pine Tree Place