Manorcare Health Services - Ruxton

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services - Ruxton

Nursing Home Reviews for Manorcare Health Services - Ruxton

July 06, 2015

By Wags

If I could click zero stars I would. My mother has been cared for my my sisters and myself while at MC Ruxton. They refuse to do anything requested even to call my mom by the name she prefers. The doctor, who only appears once every week or 2 (by his own admission), requested pureed food only, she never got that. So she got aspiration pneumonia from breathing in food and was in ICU for 2 days. They left her sitting up in a wheelchair unattended for hours and I discovered her slumped over with her face nearly at her navel. It took HOURS of my rubbing her shoulders to relax and straighten her back to lie flat on the bed. My sisters and I try to come every day after work. We try to feed her food we bring, or anything soft they manage to get onto her tray, mashed potatoes or ice cream. My mom lost nearly 20lbs in the 3 weeks she's been there. Now she is in the hospital to try to balance her electrolytes. She will not be returning to MC if I can find another place for her.

May 01, 2015

The rooms at ManorCare Health Services – Ruxton were excellent. The nursing assistants were very friendly. The rooms are wonderful.

February 10, 2015

By anonymous105923850

My mother is in Manorcare in Ruxton, and I am very satisfied with the place. The nurses’ station on each floor is very clean, and they do a lot of communication and meetings with the family. They like us to be involved. Each resident is assigned to a specific nurse. The food is very good, and I was very impressed with it. The dining area and the utensils are very clean.

About Manorcare Health Services - Ruxton

Manorcare Health Services - Ruxton is a senior living provider in Towson, Maryland that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manorcare Health Services - Ruxton for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Services - Ruxton