Blakehurst

Reviews of Blakehurst

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Blakehurst

August 04, 2013

By Guest52519

My mother moved into Blakehurst Retirement Community because she didn't want to have to deal with having a house and yard any longer. She absolutely loves it! She has made so many friends since moving there. In fact, when she first moved they paired her up with a current resident who "showed her the ropes" and it made the transition for her so much easier. She still drives, but takes their transportation almost everywhere anyways. It has been a Godsend for both of us!! I highly recommend it for any senior who wants to stay independent and busy but have a lot of friends around and other opportunities for being active.

June 13, 2013

By Ira, Son of Resident

I was looking for a facility that was similar to what my mother was living in in another state as I was in the process of moving her back to Maryland so that she could be closer to me. When I met the staff at Blakehurst and then toured the facility, I knew this was the place for her. I had visited over 15 different facilities within a 20 mile radius of where I live in Pikesville and this was head and shoulders above many of them. I truly appreciated the staff, facility and what appeared to be very happy people there. After four years I can say the staff is super, they pay attention to the needs and the habits of the residents, they work hard to keep them busy & happy and the management is dedicated to making the residents lives fulfilling. This is a great place to live for seniors who want to continue to interact with others but still want a little "independence and privacy".

April 21, 2013

By MaryFS

Blakehurst has been our home for several years and we are thankful we've made our home here. The friendships with other residents, both old and new, and the proximity to everything have been enriching experiences. We continue to be enormously impressed by the caring helpfulness shown to us by the staff at Blakehurst. And, of course, one of the unseen but very valuable benefits of moving to Blakehurst is that it is a gift to one's children. Now, they need not worry about the welfare of their parents! Altogether, a wise move.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (7) See fewer reviews

About Blakehurst

Blakehurst is a senior living provider in Towson, Maryland that offers residents Nursing Homes and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Blakehurst for more details on services and rates.

Map of Blakehurst